Become a Patron!

New to vaping | Noob vaper

Hi you can call me Mike and I just turned 18, bought a vape the innokin itaste MVP20W and I forgot to realize it didn't come with the atomizer/clearomizer, I was wondering where I can buy a good but cheap clearomizer. I only say cheap because I just wanna see how I like vaping for now and then if I like it then I will go for better clearomizers and I'm not really sure what the price range is for the clearomizers but I'm looking for around $5-$15 for now $20 the cheapest. With about at most a week of waiting for the shipment.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you order something today, you should be getting it by Tuesday next week. Monday is a holiday.
Is there a vape shop near you? The cost of a tank and shipping might be the same as going to you local B & M and buying from them.
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/ has good prices and are trustworthy
Right now (until the 16th) they have free shipping for orders of $20 or more, just put FEBSHIP in the discount box when you place your order.

If you order something today, you should be getting it by Tuesday next week. Monday is a holiday.
Is there a vape shop near you? The cost of a tank and shipping might be the same as going to you local B & M and buying from them.
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/ has good prices and are trustworthy
Right now (until the 16th) they have free shipping for orders of $20 or more, just put FEBSHIP in the discount box when you place your order.
I gotta go fetch me some money lol, do they take PayPal and stuff?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure, I have used Visa and Discover with them.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi you can call me Mike and I just turned 18, bought a vape the innokin itaste MVP20W and I forgot to realize it didn't come with the atomizer/clearomizer, I was wondering where I can buy a good but cheap clearomizer. I only say cheap because I just wanna see how I like vaping for now and then if I like it then I will go for better clearomizers and I'm not really sure what the price range is for the clearomizers but I'm looking for around $5-$15 for now $20 the cheapest. With about at most a week of waiting for the shipment.
  • #1 - Aspire Vivi Nova-S BDC Tank... I have one of these on my MVP2 and it performed so well that I bought 8 more! Aspire has quickly become my go to brand. The VN-S BDC tank is reinforced with an aluminum shield with a visible clear pyrex glass tube and holds approximately 3.5ml of liquid. You can find these in most shops that sell Aspire products. I got my first one here >http://www.vividsmoke.com/aspire-vivi-nova-s-bdc-rainbow-finish.html?search=rainbow&page=2 They fit perfectly on the MVP and iStick and since they are pyrex, there is no worries about "tank crackers".
  • #2 - Aspire Nautilus - This is probably the most popular non sub-ohm tank. I have the full size version on my MVP and I'm loving it.
  • #3 - GS-H2 or GS-H3 (aka Smok EBC/GBC) in the 2.4Ohm. You can get these at Fast Tech, Health Cabin, My Freedom Smokes, Hoosier E-Cig, a lot of US vendors are carrying them now. The GS-H2/3's are the best performing BCC clearos I’ve ever used. They get the best flavor for a BCC with no leaks or dry hits. The heads are replaceable and the clearos only run about $2 a piece. They take the Evod/Protank style heads.

VU Sponsors