Become a Patron!

new to VU

2naphish

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
been vaping since exclusively since 8-19-2013 . just thought i would get a post in and then take off exploring whats here. shout out to Andria D.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi and Welcome to V/U there's a lot to see here enjoy the forum:cool:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tell us a bit about yourself
what kind of gear do you vape
at what wattage
what juice do you vape
are you a hot chick............

2naphish

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL! definitely not a hot chick, i did smoke from a very young age for roughly 40 years. i had a partial lung removal due to what was called an "abcess" around my heart, which i would later realize was cancer at 35. held my mothers hand in 2006 while she died of lung cancer and my older sisters hand when she died of exactly the same problem in 2010.

found vaping in august 2013 and haven't touched a traditional cancer stick since.
until a week ago i vaped like i smoked, wide open. from an ego starter kit to mech mods and drippers and never looked back.
huge fan of Bay City Vapors and own low#s of everything they have produced.

been DIYing liquid since 6 months in and rarely buy anything vape related anymore and use a bare minimum nic <2 mg.
the flu has had me on my first vacation from vaping/ smoking since my lung operation 25 years ago.
well that's about it for now.......

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
been vaping since exclusively since 8-19-2013 . just thought i would get a post in and then take off exploring whats here. shout out to Andria D.

Hey 2na! What's up! Always nice to see familiar names round here. :)

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL! definitely not a hot chick, i did smoke from a very young age for roughly 40 years. i had a partial lung removal due to what was called an "abcess" around my heart, which i would later realize was cancer at 35. held my mothers hand in 2006 while she died of lung cancer and my older sisters hand when she died of exactly the same problem in 2010.

found vaping in august 2013 and haven't touched a traditional cancer stick since.
until a week ago i vaped like i smoked, wide open. from an ego starter kit to mech mods and drippers and never looked back.
huge fan of Bay City Vapors and own low#s of everything they have produced.

been DIYing liquid since 6 months in and rarely buy anything vape related anymore and use a bare minimum nic <2 mg.
the flu has had me on my first vacation from vaping/ smoking since my lung operation 25 years ago.
well that's about it for now.......
Yeah I recently picked up a brass surfrider I really like the mod,but damn you have to clean that button weekly damn near it really gets build up between the edge of the button and the button housing .

2naphish

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey 2na! What's up! Always nice to see familiar names round here. :)

Andria
truth be told I was checking up on you :) someone started a thread (over there) asking if anyone knew what had happened to you and I slowly figured out you were OK and visiting friends here. which lead me to sign up and I now have another spot to peruse for the occasional RDA or new flavor to try.
my advice everyone here...do not catch the springtime flu, it will really mess your life for a couple of weeks.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
truth be told I was checking up on you :) someone started a thread (over there) asking if anyone knew what had happened to you and I slowly figured out you were OK and visiting friends here. which lead me to sign up and I now have another spot to peruse for the occasional RDA or new flavor to try.
my advice everyone here...do not catch the springtime flu, it will really mess your life for a couple of weeks.

Actually I have entirely moved over here, thanks mostly to Retarded1 and also partly thx to Classless... both humorless assholes who think way too much of themselves. After a 3-day suspension for a completely inane and bogus "reason," I decided that I have far too much self-respect to be treated like a kindergartner, at the age of nearly 55. They can bite me, and I hope they choke on it and die. Painfully. :)

Andria

2naphish

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually I have entirely moved over here, thanks mostly to Retarded1 and also partly thx to Classless... both humorless assholes who think way too much of themselves. After a 3-day suspension for a completely inane and bogus "reason," I decided that I have far too much self-respect to be treated like a kindergartner, at the age of nearly 55. They can bite me, and I hope they choke on it and die. Painfully. :)

Andria
i hadn't realized things had gotten so out of hand. glad that you are well and still kicking. i am sure you will be a big help here.

2naphish

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I recently picked up a brass surfrider I really like the mod,but damn you have to clean that button weekly damn near it really gets build up between the edge of the button and the button housing .

i have to clean my copper and brass mods once a week, with a mid-week cleaning of just the button on the coppers.
for me it was learning to be more diligent in washing my hands before vaping.leaky RDA's and peanut butter are definitely not going to help the conductivity. but it's the price i pay for using "custom" equipment.i have loved all things hot-rod since day one. GL

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@2naphish @jennyyili Welcome to VU (Vaping Underground), here at VU we are like a family/friends so if you have any question(s), suggestion(s) please feel free to ask / share. Mostly members are really very helpful. Thank you for becoming part of this community. God bless us all. :)

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to the thunderdome.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Welcome to VU, it's always great to see new members! #OurFamilyGrows :cool:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay! I see your friends with Andria so you must be cool!

upload_2016-4-1_21-3-6.png

VU Sponsors