Become a Patron!

New user, longtime vaper

Hi all. new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been vaping for years now and just looking for some info and whatnot about a variety of topics. I'd like to learn more about juice mixing and consistency when building coils

Last edited:

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Hi all. new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been vaping for years now and just looking for some info and whatnot about a variety of topics. I'd like to learn more about juice mixing and consistency when building coils

Congrats on Your Vaping Journey, and Welcome to VU! If you ever need anything, I or someone else will be happy to assist you! You can find me in the Deals & Steals! Section *VapeOn/VapeSafe* :cool:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground. There's a lot of information to sift through but the journey is what makes it all worthwhile. You'll always find someone to help offer their opinions and there's plenty of support. In the end everything is going to come down to trial and error until you find what works for you. It's a subjective game with only right answer being what works for you. Enjoy your voyage :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy your vaping journey.

VU Sponsors