Become a Patron!

New Vaper

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself, new here! I quit smoking 10 years ago; it was a rough battle but I was happier being nicotine free. Then I moved back home and started dating a smoker, and the urge to smoke hit me like a ton of bricks. I realized that soon for later I was going to pick up a pack of smokes so I turned to Blu ecigs and they were a lifesaver. Though the flavors were limited and the rechargeable battery needed to be charged up frequently, otherwise it was a great way to prevent me from picking up cigarettes. I still use Blu when I am going out because of its small convenient size. Then I went to a bottom filler vape pen, but the throat hit was weak and I was using the Blu ecigs mostly. Then I went and got a super powerful Sieglei 75watt temp control with a Herkules, but even at lower wattages and 2mg nic it was making me cough and get phlegm. So I purchased a top filler vape pen from Halo as well as some of their juices and I am in a happy spot, though I do look at my pretty mod and hope to get back to it one day.
Anyway, that's my story, I have a lot to learn but I am happy to be here!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there and welcome, seems you found what works to keep you away from the smokes, has the BF shown any interest in vaping? Maybe you can convert him as well!!!:):)
Glad you found us here at VU:)

Last edited:

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi there and welcome, seems you found what works to keep you away from the smokes, has the GF shown any interest in vaping? Maybe you can convert her as well!!!:):)
Glad you found us here at VU:)
I did not clarify, its my BF, an dI just ordered him a Halo Triton and some Halo juice because i love their tobacco flavored juices!

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry about that:) I fixed it!! Halo makes great juices!!!
no worries! I currently am buying juice from a local vape shop called Gorilla Vapes, Halo, and right now I am looking into Suicide Bunny.

VU Sponsors