Become a Patron!

New with Aspire K4 Quick Start

So I picked this up at a gas station instead of getting the typical 3 packs of smokes.

Looking online for more info, etc., I 1) found this forum, and 2) found a site that sells the kit with more info (info here http://www.myvaporstore.com/Eigate-Aspire-K4-Quick-Start-Kit-p/ap-k410.htm)

The site talks about needing replacement atomizers (the kit came with one) but doesn't have an exact one, so I look for more and now I see there are non-authentic replicas of all sorts of stuff. How am I to tell when ordering online who supplies "authentic" replacements (the site above has .2 and .4 ohm atomizers for the kit I purchased, but the kit uses a .27 ohm atomizer with a different wattage range).

Next, I'm happy to buy the "juice" at the gas station I suppose, but I'm a dork about knowing what goes into my body (yeah, from a smoker ha!) and am curious where to begin. Now that I realize I'm stuck with replacement atomizers and what looks like batteries (?), etc., I'm hoping to keep costs down while still having a decent experience until I can just dump the habit altogether... Favorite places to shop online, etc., whatever is welcome (this is actually a bit overwhelming at first, but I'll get there)

I'll keep digging on the forum, but am looking for whatever advice/assistance, etc., typically thrown at newbies. And thanks in general. Looks to be a good forum.

VU Sponsors