Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Not a menthol fan myself.

Bulk E-Juice makes some great flavors and they do have menthol ones. You can pick up samples of different flavors from them very reasonably to try before you purchase a large bottle.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU Tom..
Not a fan of menthol either since I quit the stinkies. Maybe just a hint of it on occasion. I have a small bottle of Halo's "Kringles Kurse" that's too much for me on it's own.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome home @tom ball , I'm not the biggest fan of menthol. I did however get a couple for my momma and tried them out before I sent them to her, fell for a couple of them. They are not pure menthol, they have flavors added to them, but in my opinion they are really worth a shot.
Thug Juice and Hawk Sauce from Mount Baker Vapor
http://www.mtbakervapor.com/nicotine-juice/thug-juice-e-juice-baker-vapor/
http://www.mtbakervapor.com/sale-juice/hawk-sauce-e-juice-baker-vapor/
both of them are really good, I like Thug Juice better. If you try them, use the coupon code, BEEFCAKE11 and you will get 11% off the price.

D

Donald Bickers

hi Tom,,i diy my own juices and menthol can very overpowering,i get my menthol from tobacco express(SLM Menthol) at Ecig express and mix it at 2.5%

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
vapor tech 24ml
Im on the menthol train. I quit smoking about a month ago. But I never smoked menthols unless I bummed one.
But since those occasions were minimal, they were strong for me.
When I started vapeing to quit smoking, For some reason, I chose menthol. My local b&m Sells vapor tech pg menthol, and its hella strong. I love it. And since I Voop at work,(insurance papers at work think I don't use nicotine) It don't smell anyworse Than Lysol, and shit.
Maybe vapor tech is a scrape the bottom of the barrel juice manu, I don't care. I don't smoke no more.
Ive got nasal problems, and really cant breathe thru left side of nose, and since using such a strong menthal, It opens my sinus's. It isn't just because I don't smoke anymore. I had quit 15 years ago, and had a relapse. Couldn't breathe in left side then either. Menthol is boss in my house.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

VU Sponsors