Become a Patron!

Hello,

I am new to the idea of vaping and came here to learn more about it. I have never smoked so not really interested in the nicotine. I am just looking for flavor, and the smoke (it's kinda fun!). I am hoping vaping can replace my habit of eating junk and drinking while I read or watch TV - I am hoping it will be kinder to my waistline!

I was tuned on to the idea when I bought a Monq aromatherapy inhaler (not a vape I know) and found I enjoyed the act, scent, and taste. I also grabbed myself a vanilla Vapur disposable vaporizer to try and I like it a lot.

I am thinking of trying a device in the future, just want more info first!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello,

I am new to the idea of vaping and came here to learn more about it. I have never smoked so not really interested in the nicotine. I am just looking for flavor, and the smoke (it's kinda fun!). I am hoping vaping can replace my habit of eating junk and drinking while I read or watch TV - I am hoping it will be kinder to my waistline!

I was tuned on to the idea when I bought a Monq aromatherapy inhaler (not a vape I know) and found I enjoyed the act, scent, and taste. I also grabbed myself a vanilla Vapur disposable vaporizer to try and I like it a lot.

Welcome to VU!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the forum.

You'll find that the types of ecigs we use are typically a bit more involved than those you've been trying out. Most of us started vaping to quit smoking cigarettes, but there are lots of people here that vape now, that never smoked. Take some time to look around and see what others are using. For myself, I was able to stop a 30 years smoking habit/addiction.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
welcome to the forums. feel free to ask questions. there is never a dumb question

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
welcome to the thunderdome.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU!

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
First I want to Welcome you to VU. Here you will find lots and lots of info. This place can be a whole lot friendlier to Never- smoker- but- enjoys- vaping than other places I won't mention. I wish you the best of luck finding something you will enjoy. :D

Second I want to thank the older members for not bashing her for taking up vaping without smoking in the first place. I saw so much of that in the last few days over yonder that I wanted to literally tear them a whole new asshole and get myself banned. I love the support you guys have here. <3<3<3<3:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
There are legitimate reasons to vape other than quitting smoking.

Plus, I hate it when one set of supposed grownups tries to tell another adult what to do with their life :cuss:

Yikes, knowing that I want to thank everyone too. I have an anxiety disorder which is what runes me on to the Monq, leading me to look into vaping. I find the act of breathing the vapor and watching the 'smoke' stress relieving if that makes sense?

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yikes, knowing that I want to thank everyone too. I have an anxiety disorder which is what runes me on to the Monq, leading me to look into vaping. I find the act of breathing the vapor and watching the 'smoke' stress relieving if that makes sense?
Makes perfect sense, for me the ceremony of smoking is why I could never quit. Replaced it with vaping and now smoke free, breathing well and not looking back

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
First I want to Welcome you to VU. Here you will find lots and lots of info. This place can be a whole lot friendlier to Never- smoker- but- enjoys- vaping than other places I won't mention. I wish you the best of luck finding something you will enjoy. :D

Second I want to thank the older members for not bashing her for taking up vaping without smoking in the first place. I saw so much of that in the last few days over yonder that I wanted to literally tear them a whole new asshole and get myself banned. I love the support you guys have here. <3<3<3<3:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
Oh, I know I've been on the opposite side of the spectrum before. When people state they wanna do it to just look cool, THEN ASK what we think, I've given that opinion, too. Guilty, yep. If one of my own friends came to me with that reasoning, I'd give them all the info I could, BUT, people make their own choices in these matters. I always did, lol. That's how I became a smoker.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, I know I've been on the opposite side of the spectrum before. When people state they wanna do it to just look cool, THEN ASK what we think, I've given that opinion, too. Guilty, yep. If one of my own friends came to me with that reasoning, I'd give them all the info I could, BUT, people make their own choices in these matters. I always did, lol. That's how I became a smoker.
Well I do understand that because that actually isn't cool. (Think I just confuzzled myself :teehee: ) Doing something to look cool, isn't cool. When I started smoking, it wasn't to look cool (cuz I know I felt akward) It was because, and this'll sound weird, I enjoyed it. But now that I have Vaping, I enjoy it and it relaxes me and it just feel alot better. (plus I do think I'm cooler, but just to myself) :teehee::teehee::teehee:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It makes perfect sense to me. I actually started smoking to reduce stress. Now I find vapor reduces stress much better because of the thousands less chemicals. I'm glad it makes you feel better. :)

hashtagvapemail

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello,

Welcome, there are a lot of great people here that can give you all sorts of information.

I would suggest that you stick to zero nic ejuices, since you never smoked, there's no need to pick a dependence on a chemical if you don't have to! Most people that use the nic'd liquids are former smokers, I'd just avoid it if I were you!

If you're looking for flavors, I'd suggest going into the eliquid threads and posting what you'd like there; they've tried everything and you'll get lots of great suggestions!

hashtagvapemail

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just saw this, I struggled with panic attacks for about 2 years after a really nasty injury. I had never experienced anything like that in my life. So you have a sympathetic ear here.

Lucky for me, mine were very much exascerbated by the injury when it flaired up, so as the injury slowly healed they went away also.
But they were the worst, just terrible. I had to walk around with a few Atavan on me at all times for a while there, just to fight back the worst attacks when they'd come...

VU Sponsors