Become a Patron!

Next step

So today marks the 1 month anniversary of the day I stopped smoking! Now a quick back story.. (quick I promise) I vaped a long time ago but only used ecigs and I had an eGo twist. When I wanted to quick smoking this time I went to use my eGo again and it just didn't work so I decided to go new. I went to my local vape store and they hooked me up with a kanger subox mini kit. I love it. It's great. It served its purpose. Little did I know that, that day a vape monster was created. I'm not kidding. I thought..ehh I'll stop using the kanger within a week.. WRONG. I have an extensive juice collection. I started dripping. I'm building fused claptons already. Like I said.. monster. Anyway I need some advice. The subox just isn't cutting it anymore. I need a step up. I'm not exactly ready for an unregulated mod yet. I'm still looking for VV/WV. What is a good next step. My thoughts so far..

IPV4- I found a great deal and it's the all black
IPV3 Li- someone told me this was better than the 4
Sigelei-
Snow wolf- only downfalls I know so far.. make sure it has the right chip in it so the TC works. Fingerprints on the glass are annoying, the glass cracks easy.

Any other suggestions and why? Any thoughts on the ones I listed. I really want to step up my game. I just got a brand new authentic Twisted Messes RDA and I put my very first fused clapton in it. I need something to support it. The subox I swear is going to give out when I have that RDA on there. I appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks in advance. ;)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of the IPV"s, I prefer the IPV3 Li (I use mine daily). It's built more solidly, feels better in my hand, and has a max wattage of 200 vs 120. IMO it's just the better overall device. I don't have the Snow Wolf or the Sig 150 TC so I can't really help you there. One thing I can say is if I was going to get a SW I would get the Limited edition version. From what I read it's a 1.5 version, takes care of some of the problems people had in the original version. Good luck!

Cheers,
Steve

Edit I forgot to mention. Of the mods you listed, only the IPV's support Ti in temperature control (have the algorithm built in) mode. Not sure if it matters to you, but thought I'd throw it out there.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i'm in upgrade regulated device mode as well from an istick 50w. i decided to get the ipv 4s. i guess it's an ipv4 with the bugs fixed. i should get it monday. i preferred the form factor and price of the ipv4s vs the other mods you mentioned. it was $69+$5 for priority shipping and came with a free vape sock from wakeandvape.

VU Sponsors