Nic PIF with a hitch

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have 2 unopened 240 mil-100mg VapersTek Nicotine solution Bought 1 month ago From Bull City. They have been in the refrigerator since I received them. The Hitch to the PIF Donate $49 to this Vapers Right GoFund Me and I will ship them to you USPS Priority Mail-Well packaged and Insured. SO as I see your name with 49$ Donation on This GO Fund Me webpage and receive your mailing Addhttp://www.gofundme.com/Ecigs-Our-Right-to-Chooseress with Matching name I will ship.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am going to order some WTA nic solution from Whole E-Cig to try. And I have a liter of Heartland 100mg Nic in the Freezer. I have already Donated as much as I can to this cause but Thought this would be another way to help.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The person that donates will get both bottles of VT? I'll do if I can do it on Thursday when I get paid. If they need the donation ASAP then I will pass.

Last edited:

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The person that donates will get both bottles of VT? I'll do if I can do it on Thursday when I get paid. If they need the donation ASAP then I will pass.
Yes both Bottles I am not sure but I think it will still be going a week or more. Its going to be a first come first serve type deal. Thanks for replying

Seanchai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome PIF offer. I'm planning to donate on payday as well, but I won't be able to donate $49, so I hope whoever gets that great nic enjoys it.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome PIF offer. I'm planning to donate on payday as well, but I won't be able to donate $49, so I hope whoever gets that great nic enjoys it.
Thanks a lot for Donating to Help Aussie Vapers

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will be at work today from 11 am to 5 pm. Donations are listed at the time recieved on the Go Fund Me Website. So if you do the Donation this afternoon Please post that you did the $49 Donation so others do not donate not knowing the PIF/Donation is over[ You can also Check the Website Yourself as $49 is a odd Amount donation.http://www.gofundme.com/Ecigs-Our-Right-to-Choose

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As far as I can tell no one donated the $49. So @Roger Schaeffer, can we still donate and get the nic??

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is a great thing you are doing! :)

VU Sponsors