VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Edit- All that is left at this point is the Aspire Feedlink Revvo Kit. Will entertain offers for RTA's and PWM mods of all sorts that are close in value to the Revvo kit. I scored most of what I was looking for through trade and purchase. I also have a Smok H Priv (New wrapped in plastic) that I will be posting photos of later today if anyone has an interest in that.

I have some stuff that just isn't getting used and will likely never be used. Most of this is as close to new as you can get without peeling off the cellophane.

RTA's I am seeking are:
Titan 41mm Gunmetal
Voltrove 41mm Gold or Gunmetal
Volrtove 30mm in Gold or Gunmetal
Modfather 30mm in Gold or Blasted Purple
CCI Hive 40mm in Black
I will also entertain other 30+mm RTA's except the 40mm Mason Dump Tank.

The only RDA's I am looking for presently:
Valhalla 38mm in Black
Interesting or hard to find 24mm +

I am looking for Titan PWM mods in black, PWM mods in general, parallel box mods or almost anything paraseries (no HOGS, have enough of them). The only tube mods considered are something unusual or really weird, preferably 20700+

I prefer bartering and I have some more stuff coming over the next several days. I need to go through some stuff and get the boxes together. We can pay our own shipping or work out teh details in private.

Furyan Squonk Kit- Black/Stainless---- Sold
Furyan Squonk.jpg
I still hate squonking and this mod did not change that. I bought it because everyone on here was raving about it. Used it for about 5ml's Its pretty much new.

Reload RTA- Black---- Traded
reload RTA.jpg
This is a real deal Reload RTA. I have 3 in black. I am not sure what is wrong with me sometimes. It is flawless and I will run it through the ultrasonic cleaner and lube it up if you want.

Aspire Revo Squonk Kit- Chrome
Aspire Feedlink Revo.jpg
I replaced the used coils so it comes as if from the factory. I managed to get this so clean you cannot tell it has been used. If I can find the additional pack of coils, those will also be included.

Broadside Admiral- White Brass---- Sold
Broadside Admiral.jpg
I have four of these. Two of them in white brass, one is moving on. Comes with everything you would get ordering it from somewhere else.

UD Vie- Brown---- Traded
UD Vie.jpg

I will probably just give this to someone in one of our trades. Draw activated salt pod devices are not for me. I have replaced the pods. It comes as if from factory.

Teros- Weird Color---- Traded
Teros.jpg
You will get two pods with this. I cant remember if it came with two or three. I only have two left. Salt pod devices are not for me. This is a good one though.

I have a couple of copper cartel tubes that are new I need to locate and I may also be getting rid of some RDA's. I think I have a whole bunch of apocalypse and armageddon's, some have been cerakoted and such. Need to soul search and see what I am willing to part with. Also going to go through some boxes and get rid of the rest of my regulated mods, that will be coming soon.

If you need more pictures or have any questions, please let me know.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
If your trades aren’t to your liking I would like to buy your Furyan squonk. Keep me in mind :D

Good luck with the trades!.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
PM incoming

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Bump. Entertaining trades for RTA's and PWM's of all kinds for the Aspire and a soon posted H Priv.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
@moderators please close. Will open a new thread for other items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors