Become a Patron!

Nickel allergy

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really want to try the newest thing (temperature control) but I have concerns. It's not any out gassing, I have a contact dermatitis allergy to nickel. I'm pretty sure my evod had nichrome coils but I'm not positive. Wouldn't I have had a reaction already? Basically what I want to hear is from someone who has a nickel allergy and vapes with nickel? I've done a ton of Internet research and the consensus is don't do it.

Should I hit this fire button or skip this thing and wait until the next vape breakthrough? I guess I can try titanium...

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From everything I've read you should be fine, but I don't have an allergy myself. I have seen several folks who do have nickle allergies talking about vaping ni wire with no problems. Titanium would be a viable option. If it's any consolation, temp control is a little overrated anyway. If you miss out on the whole thing, you're not really missing out on much. It's basically a different way to get to the same place.

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol you're probably right about it being overrated. I'm just one of those ppl that has to try everything. Come to think of it that's what got me hooked on cigarettes in the first place.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors