VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My god, being homeless is disturbing. At least Pen and I grabbed all that we could last night!:eek:

distortoblotto

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mind if I pull up a chair over in the corner? I'll be the one with the box of tissues and the Coolcumber Mint. I think I caught a cold from one of the little peckerheads running around here this weekend.....o_O

penguiness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, it keeps rolling in. She doesn't enter as much as she used to. We just end up giving it away to others.

That reminds me, they have a neat PIF thread going on here. We could do something like that with our group. Works like this:

Start a list of names. First person puts some stuff in a box. Sends it to the next person. That person takes what they want, puts in what they want, sends to the next person. Go on down the list. What we end up with would be lots of people get to try stuff (hardware and juice) and the rest gets saved for people needing a hand.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mind if I pull up a chair over in the corner? I'll be the one with the box of tissues and the Coolcumber Mint. I think I caught a cold from one of the little peckerheads running around here this weekend.....o_O
I'm with ya there. Woke up Saturday morning with a wicked sore throat and have progressively gotten worse. First cold I've gotten since I quit smoking. Sux

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NAILZ!!!!! I've missed you...:(

Ahhh thank you, I'm still around, just spreading myself around, as you know, keeping up with a NT thread is full time job :p

Also got into DIY now a days, buying pre-made got to expensive on my budget (and buying to many mechs), still buy a bit of pre-made when on sales, but nothing as good as NT though, I miss the doodle and banana pudding :(

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You DIY'ers need to check out http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/

I am going to grab a case of 100 of those 3ml bottles for 24.99. They will be good to send out some concentrated extracts with.

I never got a chance to check back & see if any of the DIY crew took me up on cloning ACB before we left. Anyone? CB with 2x caramel and a shot of TA?

I'll trade for it and a couple other varieties if anyone is still interested.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That reminds me, they have a neat PIF thread going on here. We could do something like that with our group. Works like this:

Start a list of names. First person puts some stuff in a box. Sends it to the next person. That person takes what they want, puts in what they want, sends to the next person. Go on down the list. What we end up with would be lots of people get to try stuff (hardware and juice) and the rest gets saved for people needing a hand.
I'm always willing to send stuff out. Lots of random different juices.

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Think you guys and gals will like it here, laid back like NU, but a more active forum, if want to say shit, no one is going to jump on you here ;)

Unless it's for TICKLE WARS!!!!! :mad:

Ramaview

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Me too from the chair in the corner. Summer colds suk. Coolcumber does not!

KAS129

Member For 4 Years
Glad to find the Nicoticket people over here. Figured it wouldn't be long after ECF started banning discussions between us in the NT forum that didn't have the word Nicoticket in every sentence. I think the Mods over there must have a god complex.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to find the Nicoticket people over here. Figured it wouldn't be long after ECF started banning discussions between us in the NT forum that didn't have the word Nicoticket in every sentence. I think the Mods over there must have a god complex.
Big group went to nuvapor awhile back. Continuous server issues have us on the move again. We really aren't trouble makers.

VU Sponsors