Become a Patron!

Nilla Puddin

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
One more recipe for y'all before I head to bed. Most people should have made a juice similar to this at some point or another. I don't typically like dessert vapes, but I find this enjoyable from time to time.

1% custard FA
1.5% cookie FA
.5% banana FA
1% vanilla tahity FA
.5% meringue FA
Steep time ~1 week

Always a nice juice to have on tap. Now off to bed with me, 2 hours of sleep within 52 hours :goodnight:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Let us know your thoughts :) I haven't had a chance to mix it yet.
Definitely needs the week...fresh doesn't give the custard any time to meld with the rest. All I taste is banana and cookie, but not much else. And neither is particularly strong yet. I think it will be really good. :)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Definitely needs the week...fresh doesn't give the custard any time to meld with the rest. All I taste is banana and cookie, but not much else. And neither is particularly strong yet. I think it will be really good. :)
Wow that was fast! ;) I hope you post back after a week :) thanks! Maybe I'll get to mix it before than but then again, I have 3 of Squonk's yet to mix with the FE Sweet Rice & one other :D

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow that was fast! ;) I hope you post back after a week :) thanks! Maybe I'll get to mix it before than but then again, I have 3 of Squonk's yet to mix with the FE Sweet Rice & one other :D
I definitely will!

VU Sponsors