Become a Patron!

Nitecore i2??

Jonny.87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi,

I have a nitecore i2 and 2 18650 VTC3 batteries.. i got them from friend who told me the light will turn to green when fully charged but they have charged fairly quickly and they are 3 solid lights now. I am unsure if they are fully charged???

Attachments

• IMG_4370.JPG
    IMG_4370.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I Don't know were you friend got the green from but the 3 solid yellow lights mean the batteries
are fully charged. I've been using one for over a year now and there is no green only yellow. Starts with one flashing then two then three and when it stops flashing there charged. Also if all 3 flash when you first put the battery in that means it's in backwards

Jonny.87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah he is a little fried after smoking other vape items... lol. but thank you for clarifying that! just it literally took under an hour for these 18650 VTC3 batteries .. he told me it would take atleast 4 hours.. are they just old batteries and the charge is run out?

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They may have been partly charged. I'd use them and see what happens. If they drain fast or get too warm there probably bad. What kind of mod do you have a mechanical or regulated?

Jonny.87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
don't have a mod to test them on .. another problem i have hahah. upgrading to a new device is hard, so many options.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi,

I have a nitecore i2 and 2 18650 VTC3 batteries.. i got them from friend who told me the light will turn to green when fully charged but they have charged fairly quickly and they are 3 solid lights now. I am unsure if they are fully charged???
There charged, I have a charger exactly like that. You can believe it.

VU Sponsors