Become a Patron!

No more Cloupor mods on fasttech?

EditedMushroom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been considering one of the new box mods from cloupor and with fasttech I know it would be a good price. But when I checked today it says "discontinued" for literally every mod. I have a T5 and have been one of the few with good luck, and I actually enjoy it. But I don't build below .8 and that could be why I don't have issues lol. Was gonna see if I could have that same luck with a new mod from cloupor. does anyone know anything about why fasttech is no longer carrying cloupor mods?

EditedMushroom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fair point, I didn't know about that but I'm happy I do, because now I know what not to buy. Thank you very much for the information. Any recommendations for an affordable, halfway decent made, high wattage mod?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fair point, I didn't know about that but I'm happy I do, because now I know what not to buy. Thank you very much for the information. Any recommendations for an affordable, halfway decent made, high wattage mod?

sigelei 100watt you can get for around 75$ now.. well worth the money.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, the Sigelei seems to be the best price/feature combination.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I've been considering one of the new box mods from cloupor and with fasttech I know it would be a good price. But when I checked today it says "discontinued" for literally every mod. I have a T5 and have been one of the few with good luck, and I actually enjoy it. But I don't build below .8 and that could be why I don't have issues lol. Was gonna see if I could have that same luck with a new mod from cloupor. does anyone know anything about why fasttech is no longer carrying cloupor mods?

I don't know why FT stop carrying them, but Focalecig and Cigabuy still sell them if you want one. I think Focal's price with coupon was less than FT.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know why FT stop carrying them, but Focalecig and Cigabuy still sell them if you want one. I think Focal's price with coupon was less than FT.
BTW, I had an email exchange with Cloupor, the T6 firmware update is in testing, they said they don't want a mess like what happened with the T5.

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 3 of there Cana mods. Now is the time of the year when there most useful. As christmas decorations !! Dammed things light up randomly like a string of lights. I know that cloupor has my health in mind thou. Why else would they program them to drop wattage everytime they wake up. Eventually nothing into my lungs and live long. Seriously thou they sure beat the heck outta a 12 watt kick. Payed the same for them as my segelei 100watt. Although I got a lot of use out of mine. I just can't see myself ever buying another of there products. I'll stick with Yihi.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have 3 of there Cana mods. Now is the time of the year when there most useful. As christmas decorations !! Dammed things light up randomly like a string of lights. I know that cloupor has my health in mind thou. Why else would they program them to drop wattage everytime they wake up. Eventually nothing into my lungs and live long. Seriously thou they sure beat the heck outta a 12 watt kick. Payed the same for them as my segelei 100watt. Although I got a lot of use out of mine. I just can't see myself ever buying another of there products. I'll stick with Yihi.
The only thing there good for is a real DNA board implant. I'm on my third one this month. Sold one mini and I'm keeping the other two full size till I find a good trade. Still in the fence with temp control.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
BTW, I had an email exchange with Cloupor, the T6 firmware update is in testing, they said they don't want a mess like what happened with the T5.

I hope not .. I am feeling for Cloupor these days, so if they can improve the T6 with a firmware update then good on them. I genuinely hope that its a success.

I received the T8 late last week but I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet. I like the T8 enclosure much more than the T6.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope not .. I am feeling for Cloupor these days, so if they can improve the T6 with a firmware update then good on them. I genuinely hope that its a success.

I received the T8 late last week but I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet. I like the T8 enclosure much more than the T6.
Seen the V3 30 watt Hana clone from them yet?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You are lucky my friend they are junk they do not have the wattage they claim they have so many problems I would highly suggest you get something with the YIHI chip in it its far superior to the junk clouper is putting how many watts are you looking for? I have most of the mods so I can probably tell you the pros and cons

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You mean from Cloupor? They have a newer design?
sorry for the wording my opinion still stands better to get a better chip in the long run its the right suggestion to give..
most of the CHDna based chips really never perform up to par as the Evolv DNA30 I have both and no comparison but
I am building a box now with a YIHI 350 programmable so there ya go ... YIHI and Evolv so far are the only ones making descent chips IMOA
not including the raptor or the Oktr which are not mainstream those are great as well ;)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seen the V3 30 watt Hana clone from them yet?

I got one and it blows the Cloupor away in every category , never comes on by itself , accurate ohm readings , but the biggest difference is battery life , it's like night and day .

Remember there are a ton of different versions of the Dna 30 clones , some better than others , i hate when people refer to the FT clones as Cana's , they are not , Cana is used only for the Cloupor model , C standing for Cloupor.

On another note , Fasttechs recently introduced 50 watt DNA clones have Step Down capability , it's been verified.

The version i got is identical to the Cloupor enclosure , in fact the door of the FT fits perfectly on the Cana and vice versa . Same heft and dimensions as well .

The latest chip is getting excellent reviews , far far superior to the earlier ones , two friends have the latest and it's been rocking for months with no issues.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got one and it blows the Cloupor away in every category , never comes on by itself , accurate ohm readings , but the biggest difference is battery life , it's like night and day .

Remember there are a ton of different versions of the Dna 30 clones , some better than others , i hate when people refer to the FT clones as Cana's , they are not , Cana is used only for the Cloupor model , C standing for Cloupor.

On another note , Fasttechs recently introduced 50 watt DNA clones have Step Down capability , it's been verified.

The version i got is identical to the Cloupor enclosure , in fact the door of the FT fits perfectly on the Cana and vice versa . Same heft and dimensions as well .

The latest chip is getting excellent reviews , far far superior to the earlier ones , two friends have the latest and it's been rocking for months with no issues.
I guess you were reffering to my comment you are 100% correct there are so many people making clones of the Evolv DNA its unreal some good some bad its good to hear that the FT version has step down atleast we now have a verified winner... My comment was made based on 4 different CHdna 30 mods i have all different boards and 2 REal DNA30's It was surely unfair of me to say that all of them suck because maybe one of the board makers has finally had an epiphany and realized they better make them so they are not so far off... I saw that 50watt I was tempted to get it and I saw they have a kinda odd looking 70watt variant of the Hana enclosure will be interesting.. Once I get my ass up to Chicago I will order a couple need more toys never enough I just spent 160.00 today dear god... I am very vapesick its so bad that I may need Pscyhvape help..

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess you were reffering to my comment you are 100% correct there are so many people making clones of the Evolv DNA its unreal some good some bad its good to hear that the FT version has step down atleast we now have a verified winner... My comment was made based on 4 different CHdna 30 mods i have all different boards and 2 REal DNA30's It was surely unfair of me to say that all of them suck because maybe one of the board makers has finally had an epiphany and realized they better make them so they are not so far off... I saw that 50watt I was tempted to get it and I saw they have a kinda odd looking 70watt variant of the Hana enclosure will be interesting.. Once I get my ass up to Chicago I will order a couple need more toys never enough I just spent 160.00 today dear god... I am very vapesick its so bad that I may need Pscyhvape help..

Actually my comment was just a general purpose comment about the title of the thread since FT seems to get bad press about everything lol, and sometimes deservingly so.

Unfortunately my mod does not have step down but i don't really need it since i vape pretty low wattage anyway and generally higher ohm builds. Only the newer 50 watt DNA clones are step down to my knowledge.

I would still recommend that if anyone is intent on vaping these clones at their limits on a regular basis i would still opt for a genuine chip .

VU Sponsors