no patience

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am definitely not mad, or upset with @freemind! He has given some great advice and I appreciate y'all taking the time to explain things to me. :)
For the most part it's a great place to get and share information and idea or just talk about life and anything else that comes to mind. Unfortuantely there are some that are a PITA and they are loud, rude and generally demeaning so it's hard for someone new to not get a bad impression.
Just glad that you got to see what we are really all about and as time goes on you'll learn about the few around here that you really are better off just reading for entertainment but not bother responding to... unless of course sometimes you enjoy torturing trolls...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Again, my dripper is just for tasting. I don't use it all the time. I use my atlantis regularly and the wattage changes as I use the mechanical mod. It drops more the weaker the battery gets. If I can get 30-45 watts continuously, I will be good to go :)

Guess I didn't realize you normally clearo-ed. IMI is on the right track IMO. Glad to see you'd rather wait for a 50 watt mod. Keep an eye on Fast Tech too. Sometime they have some really good deals. Free shipping is a bonus too, but it tends to be a longer delivery time. At least for me it ALWAYS is.

And yes, I'd rather be helpful than fight and argue. But I can be a dick sometimes. I am not a man of patients nor very even tempered. Not that I am proud of it, but I know who and what I am.

Tank63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Guess I didn't realize you normally clearo-ed. IMI is on the right track IMO. Glad to see you'd rather wait for a 50 watt mod. Keep an eye on Fast Tech too. Sometime they have some really good deals. Free shipping is a bonus too, but it tends to be a longer delivery time. At least for me it ALWAYS is.

And yes, I'd rather be helpful than fight and argue. But I can be a dick sometimes. I am not a man of patients nor very even tempered. Not that I am proud of it, but I know who and what I am.
At least you are honest :) I can appreciate that! Fastech is great, but you are right, their delivery time sucks!

VU Sponsors