Become a Patron!

No vape?

Hi. I recently bought an eLeaf tc40w which came with an adaptor so my nautilus aspire tank fits, but when I press the fire button nothing happens? The hit timer starts but no hissing, vapour nor heat comes. I've tried the different modes and settings but it just won't work. Does anyone have any ideas for what's wrong?
-Erlend

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does the tank vape ok on something else?
If so the tank is not making good connection thru the adapter.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If bought locally I would take back to shop and ask for their help.
The TC40 could be defective?

The thing is, my brother bought it for me and sent it. The shop where he bought it is about 10 hours from where I live. I even contacted eLeaf about it and they had no idea what was wrong. Becasue of laws in Norway there are no shops, but we are allowed to buy vaping equipment online.

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
What adapter is needed to use a nautilus on an istick? It should just screw right in to the 510.

I got 2 nautilus tanks, one skinnier than the other. One of them needs the adapter the other doesn't. But none of them seems to heat up.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As said above, the nautilus should work without an adaptor. Be sure your'e only in wattage mode (assuming you're using kanthal or ss coils), and turn the watts up further - assuming you haven't already tried this! What is the wattage on your coil, and is it a genuine nautllus coil?

If that doesn't work, try another coil.

How high have you tried setting the wattage in power mode?

VU Sponsors