Become a Patron!

No vapor out of X6 pen

So I am completely new to the world of vaping and I recently ordered one of those X6 vape pens. When I got it, filled it with juice (not in the center hole, I know it's for airflow) and turned it on, I took a puff and... nothing. No vapor. I set it to the highest voltage mode it had at 4.2v and still no vapor. Came back to the manual which btw was written in horribly bad engrish, and it said nothing about any other steps. Cleaned the power contacts on both the atomizer and the battery, made sure the wick had soaked it up properly, still can't get it to work. I have one of 2 suspects. The first is that the coil or atomizer itself might be damaged, knowing these cheap Chinese tanks. The second is that the center plate on the battery is not moving when I inhale. Is there any child lock or common fix I could use? I really don't want to send it back.

Well now I feel like an idiot, it turns out I have to hold the button while inhaling. Works now, albeit with a slightly strange taste.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Welcome to VU... Good to see you were able to resolve the issue :)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well now I feel like an idiot, it turns out I have to hold the button while inhaling. Works now, albeit with a slightly strange taste.
Welcome to VU! Now, let the search for the perfect liquid begin. It actually did take me quite a while to find my favorites. You should have 2-3 flavors that you can switch within the day, in order to avoid what most call a "vapor's tongue". When you vape a single flavor for a long period of time, you'll get used to it, so much so, that you can't taste it anymore.

VU Sponsors