Become a Patron!

Noisy Cricket 2 won't turn on, and batteries won't fully charge. Please help

Imjms

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greetings!

I've ordered a Noisy Cricket 2, 2 new batteries and a unbranded charger.

I put the batteries in but the Noisy wouldn't turn on so I though the batteries were out of juice. So I charged the batteries for a while and tried it again, still nothing happen.

Then I noticed at the bottom of the mod where there are these plated connectors (not sure how to described it as I'm not a native speaker, please look at the picture). One of the connectors were flat (the single one on the right) while the other two on the other side kinda sticks out a little bit. And so I thought it might be the problem, I tried putting the batteries back in and push closing lid down really hard hoping that it the connector would touch. Well it did, and the mod light flashed 3 times which in the manual says it had short circuited.

I'm really not sure if it's really short circuited or I just got a defect mod but, anyway, I've managed to get a replacement on my mod by I'm afraid to try it with the same batteries because the batteries have been charging for over 7 hours now and the charger light still won't turn green. So I don't really know if it's the defect mod with a defect charger or is it a defect batteries that had short circuited my mod.

ps. I don't have any other mods or batteries to try and, although I plan on using the Noisy 2 in parallel, I'm not really familiar with unregulated mod.

Please help with what I should do next, without risking breaking another mod. Any clarification or advice would help.

Thank in advance guys :)

19022573_10209327301086241_1296814551_o.jpg

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which direction were the batteries inserted?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors