Become a Patron!

Non liquid E juice?

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Solid e liquids, dry e liquids, gel e liquids....

Seen them mentioned on FT's "dry e liquid" equipment subsection.

obviously i was just curious you know, not that id use anything off there ;)

Now aside from the obvious which i wont mention on here due to unwanted google lurker attention and since im already versed in the subject it has me thinking... somewhat like seeing a certain vase or lamp looking object sometimes seen in cheech and chong movies being marked for "tobacco use only" in a store begs the question "does any one really?"

now to the point, does anybody know of any such nicotine delivery medias? I have head of dry media cartos in the UK. Does anybody personally have any experience or knowledge?

Aside from curiosity I know some people who would benefit from this because they aren't ready to vape, but a nice "middle" or transition product of sorts would entice them. I.e they like the idea of quitting analogs but "smoking that juice stuff" still is too foreign to them. A solid, dry, or (maybe) gel that supposedly exists would be close enough to the dry tobacco that has a grip on them.

maybe im rambling, maybe im just in an enlightened mood. or maybe im on to something? o_O

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe FT used to (and may still) sell "e solids that are a gel - like substance. As far as actually using the stuff, it was a very short-lived fad a couple years ago that didn't interest most folks enough to even try it...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
interesting, maybe ill have to research this further!

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oh im sure its going to be a horrible experience but I have made worse choices than this for worse reasons lol.

speaking of bad choices i can make a vape/tattoo gun with a CD player and some pretty awesome toilet hooch.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oh im sure its going to be a horrible experience but I have made worse choices than this for worse reasons lol.

speaking of bad choices i can make a vape/tattoo gun with a CD player and some pretty awesome toilet hooch.
Seen one this morning with mp4 player and touchscreen games. I think I'd like the tattoo option... Market it

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seen one this morning with mp4 player and touchscreen games. I think I'd like the tattoo option... Market it

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
sorry what i said didnt come out right. i can make a tatoo gun and a vape USING parts from a cd player. sorry too much time in a 8X9 room gets to you.

VU Sponsors