Become a Patron!

Non-perfumy cereal ejuice

vape-noob

Member For 1 Year
I started up vaping again after a 2-year gap. I just couldn't find many flavors I liked.

Now I'm trying again with well-reviewed juices. So I got Cuttwood's Boss Reserve looking for a complex sweet cereal. I've tried vaping this a couple of times in my Veco tank and I got perfume! Specifically, a men's cologne -- Helmut Lang -- a wonderful barbershop powdery scent. Great cologne, but hell to vape. Will the juice improve with more steeping? Are there cereal vapes that don't taste like perfume? They can be Froot Loops, Trix, Fruity Pebbles, anything.

My goto flavors are now chocolate, coffee, lemonade, menthol and melon. (It's not that I love these flavors, but at least I can taste them.) And I'm definitely one of the "where's the strawberry?" group. MBV's Moo Juice tastes pretty much like nothing for example.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @vape-noob and I hope you enjoy your stay!

I have never had a cereal vape taste like cologne or perfume but for a recommendation I will say try GLAS PBLS

glas-experience-red.png

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I started up vaping again after a 2-year gap. I just couldn't find many flavors I liked.

Now I'm trying again with well-reviewed juices. So I got Cuttwood's Boss Reserve looking for a complex sweet cereal. I've tried vaping this a couple of times in my Veco tank and I got perfume! Specifically, a men's cologne -- Helmut Lang -- a wonderful barbershop powdery scent. Great cologne, but hell to vape. Will the juice improve with more steeping? Are there cereal vapes that don't taste like perfume? They can be Froot Loops, Trix, Fruity Pebbles, anything.

My goto flavors are now chocolate, coffee, lemonade, menthol and melon. (It's not that I love these flavors, but at least I can taste them.) And I'm definitely one of the "where's the strawberry?" group. MBV's Moo Juice tastes pretty much like nothing for example.
Welcome to VU!
As a DIY person, I know, you do get a perfumery/soapy flavor, due to the potency of a certain flavor utilized in the eJuice. Depending on the flavor, it might take several days/weeks, in order to mute down to the expected (designed) flavor.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Give the sauce LA a try. With there current on going sale, you'll get a 120 ml @60 % off, using code "cheers" and the flavor you're looking for is called Capone. Its an amazing fruit loop flavor, without the sour or ransig milk you get in most cereal vapes, as well no perfume or floor cleaner vipe too it. If it turns out to be not your preference, at least you did not spend a lot on the juice itself :) or you can order the new customer welcome pack (90ml) total for $2.99 plus shipping, it does include that flavor as well. All of there flavors, exception chocolate dipped strawberries and 1922 are amazing.

HereS the link

vape-noob

Member For 1 Year
Went over to The SauceLA and see they have a sample pack of 3 best sellers for only $3! And they're 30 ml each, which to me is a good amount of juice, so that's very cool. It includes Capone. (Al Capone = serial killer?? Better name would be Ted Bundy.)

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My two favourite cereal juices are Lemon Tart by Dinner Lady (which tastes like the most accurate version of Froot Loops) and Apple Snaxx by Breakfast Club (which tastes like Apple Jacks). I love cereal flavours but I'm very picky. I also like Unicorn Treats by Humble (tastes like Lucky Charms) but it burns my coils after 2 days. Literally every time I use that juice I have to change my coils 2 days later. I have half a bottle left and even though I want to vape it I know it's a waste of coil.

My number one go to ejuice vendor is Ahlusion - they've never failed me. Saturday Morning is their cereal juice.

When I say that they've never failed me, I mean, every new juice I try from them I declare it my new favorite juice.

uansari1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered a second bottle of Mad Hatter Cereal Pop...tastes exactly like Fruity Pebbles to me.

VU Sponsors