Become a Patron!

Noob questions about the DNA250c chip set

Chum

Member For 5 Years
1. Can a DNA75c theme be used with all it's features on a DNA250c mod?

2. If so, How can I get the mod to go to the "Home Screen" shown on the picture in EScribe? The left picture looks like a home screen and the right picture (that it fires on) has the settings I can scroll through. I cannot find any setting in there to go to the home screen.
(I posted these questions on the evolve forum but it seems like a ghost town there)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
As far as I've seen, most C themes are compatible with either chip.

I don't 100% understand that next part.
What theme do you have?
You're saying that the home screen view in Escribe can't be found on the mod?

Chum

Member For 5 Years
More like where do i find the setting? (See the first sentence of question 2)
the theme is called LostVape Therion DNA75

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Can a DNA75c theme be used with all it's features on a DNA250c mod?
It should say on the download page.

Do you have the International Firmware on the mod? Should be able to find the number on the "about" or something like that, screen of the mod.

It's been a while for me, so just look the details over for the international version. It possibly has boost / other that the other version(s) don't.

Last edited:

Chum

Member For 5 Years
When I got up this morning I figured out the "problem". What I am calling the home screen should have been called the "stand-by" screen. Letting the mod sit for a while or 5 clicks brings it up. I have been searching for a way to clear a puff counter like i can do with other mods. I like to clear my puffs to judge my battery life. And I want it to be visible on my main firing screen. I guess the DNA type mod just does not have a setting for that.
Told ya I was a noob...sorry for wasting your time

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Never ever a waste, ever. :) I think we're all noobs sometimes...

I'm glad you got that figured out. Mine was 3 clicks. Clicks because thats how the settings in escribe describe it. I guess iirr 5 clicks is default and I changed mine to 3.

I was going to say, whoever created the theme would have to have included puff reset. Then I found this
"Click on downloads - color themes, that takes you to the theme park. in the bigger grouping of pics look for the word reset."

So looks like if your theme doesn't have it, you'll have to figure out how to add it, or change to a theme with it.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
There is a puff reset I just wish I could modify it so my puff count show up on my firing screen. These little buggers are complicated but I love puzzles anyway...

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
There is a puff reset I just wish I could modify it so my puff count show up on my firing screen. These little buggers are complicated but I love puzzles anyway...
There's bound to be a way to do it. But don't get me to lyin'.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
Hey Vape Fan your tip on where to search for the setting I wanted was right where you said it would be. That theme is also easy! It even has a toggle to switch from regular firing screen to advanced which already had the puff count on it! THANKS!!!!!!!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hey Vape Fan your tip on where to search for the setting I wanted was right where you said it would be. That theme is also easy! It even has a toggle to switch from regular firing screen to advanced which already had the puff count on it! THANKS!!!!!!!
:stars2::stars2:

loll

VU Sponsors