Become a Patron!

noob

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Success-Kid-e1356573296522.jpg

Test is successful! Congrats and welcome to VU. :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU and happy new years! Don't be shy, we're all friendly folk around here...now that the waters have been "tested" dive right in! Tell us a story and we will be glad to listen. Stay awhile and good luck on your vaping journey!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
New to vaping... test posting:D
Hello aqualung welcome to the underground what are you currently vaping on? What liquids have you tried? Did you start vaping to quit cigs?

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks people. I picked up the vape about a month ago to get rid of a five year chewing habit. Former smoker of 25+ years before that. Since starting vaping... none of either! Been lurking here for awhile, researched some DIY and stumbled upon VU. I figured I will have plenty questions so joined up. Started with cheapo cigalikes and progressed to a nautilus and aspire vv. Two nautilus minis and three more vv spinners. All within the first week or so. Been to any B&M stores trying the house juices ( bought many) along with SB sucker punch which I love btw. Price of juice is redicle, so will be doing diy soon.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Prices for liquids in the Brick and Mortor shops tends to be a bit high.

But you can find lots of deals via the internet.

Unclepuffs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You were over at that other place I was hanging out at if I am not mistaken. Welcome to here...better than there!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When you're ready to start DIY feel free to PM me as well ask questions in the forum...I am always happy to help someone out with the basics and pointing you in the right direction...there is a wealth of knowledge in the forums as well but I know it was nice I had someone tell me the right way to go and save me some headache. Congrats on making the big switch from Dip to Drip! I am sure you'll find vaping much more enjoyable especially as you move threw all the wonderful flavors over time!

VU Sponsors