Become a Patron!

Not happy with Vista Vapors...

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok on recommendation from people here I ordered juice from them. After steeping for 3 weeks it still tastes like burnt plastic. No flavor at all. They want me to send it back for 70% store credit? Wtf?

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's not even worth the hassle, to be honest. It was under $30, but I would think they'd at least try to remake it. It horrible. It was obviously mixed wrong. Not even the slightest amount of flavor... just burnt plastic. Yuck.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok on recommendation from people here I ordered juice from them. After steeping for 3 weeks it still tastes like burnt plastic. No flavor at all. They want me to send it back for 70% store credit? Wtf?
I don't know man, I'd take the 70%. I'm no fan of their stuff either but when I order juice online as opposed to buying it in a B&M I go into as a crap shoot. It could be great and then again it could not. So far I have really only found 2 companies that have sent me stuff that was totally unvapable. My suggestion would be to take juice reccos from vapers that vape like you with similar flavor profiles. When I first started I cant tell you how many people ranted and raved about a juice and then I ordered it and it was either just meh or horrible.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know man, I'd take the 70%. I'm no fan of their stuff either but when I order juice online as opposed to buying it in a B&M I go into as a crap shoot. It could be great and then again it could not. So far I have really only found 2 companies that have sent me stuff that was totally unvapable. My suggestion would be to take juice reccos from vapers that vape like you with similar flavor profiles. When I first started I cant tell you how many people ranted and raved about a juice and then I ordered it and it was either just meh or horrible.

Yeah... I've been vaping for several years and have always had good luck, but I'm not experimenting anymore. When he said a "store credit" my first thought was "HELL NO! My tastes buds have endured enough suffering!!" I should know better than to order online...

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really just want to find a good cherry flavor. Like a cherry life saver... tangy, sweet, cherry... might have to make my own.

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To me, if I was trying to sell juice online, I'd want to make sure customers were happy and I'd try remaking it. But that's just me.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Don't know if they have cherry cause its really not my thing but that1vape.com has never disappointed me.

this for sure^
I only had 3 from them but non have disappointed. especially that apricot custard. that shit is amazing.
Also thesaucela has some great flavors as well super cheap but no cherry

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
this for sure^
I only had 3 from them but non have disappointed. especially that apricot custard. that shit is amazing.
Also thesaucela has some great flavors as well super cheap but no cherry
It's weird because normally cherry wouldn't be my thing either, but another driver for my company made some and gave it to me several months ago. I tossed it in with my other juice and kind of forgot about it until a few weeks ago. It was dang good! I vaped the whole 15 ml bottle in half a day. I've never seen him again so I can't get more from him or ask him how to make it. Now I'm craving it and can't find anything like it... lol The best I can describe it is cherry life saver, but sweeter and still tangy.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It's weird because normally cherry wouldn't be my thing either, but another driver for my company made some and gave it to me several months ago. I tossed it in with my other juice and kind of forgot about it until a few weeks ago. It was dang good! I vaped the whole 15 ml bottle in half a day. I've never seen him again so I can't get more from him or ask him how to make it. Now I'm craving it and can't find anything like it... lol The best I can describe it is cherry life saver, but sweeter and still tangy.
Sounds pretty good. I've never found a good cherry and not for lack of trying either. Most of the ones I tried tasted like night quill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds pretty good. I've never found a good cherry and not for lack of trying either. Most of the ones I tried tasted like night quill

Haha that sounds better than this crap from Vista. I'd be happy to send it to ya if you like the flavor of burning Hefty bags. It smells good at least... maybe I can put it in infusers and use it as air freshener.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Haha that sounds better than this crap from Vista. I'd be happy to send it to ya if you like the flavor of burning Hefty bags. It smells good at least... maybe I can put it in infusers and use it as air freshener.
Lol dam. I've had bad juice before. It sucks

Dbro84

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered wild berry, butter scotch and cotton candy from Vista vapors, never again no flavor does not taste good. :bs:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Yeah... I've been vaping for several years and have always had good luck, but I'm not experimenting anymore. When he said a "store credit" my first thought was "HELL NO! My tastes buds have endured enough suffering!!" I should know better than to order online...

While I am sorry you have had such a bad experience with Vista Vapors, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater so to speak and totally write off online E-Liquid manufacturers.

For the most part, I have been very pleased with my online purchases.

Except that one time when I had EC Blends make up a custom flavor to my own specifications.

GOOD LORD it was AWFUL!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have found very FEW vendors that make more than 3-5 flavors that are really worth buying. And those flavors that they are good at, won't be one's you like, most likely.

I vape a lot of juice a day. I won't try any juice that costs more than 10 bucks a 120. I DIY, so I solved the problem of throwing away shitty juice. Like everyone else, if I had the money I pissed away on bad/useless juice, it's enough to start DIY all over again.

ANYONE can DIY a vapeable, simple juice. It doesn't take long, if you are willing, to make GREAT juice.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2nd that @freemind wish I'd started DIY long ago. Now when I crave my GBC I don't have to find money to pay for it, I just go whip it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vista's juice needs several months of steeping (or heat).
Put it away in a drawer and forget it, eventually you'll run out of juice, find it
and be pleasantly surprised.
(I admit it, they sent me 2 free t-shirts last year so I'm prejudiced)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My two cents is, if any juice need more than a week of aging, it's not going to get any better. I have mixed for a couple of years now, and nothing I have mixed needed more than a week to be good.

I have noticed when my juice sits for MONTHS, the nic gets peppery and the flavors get blah.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My two cents is, if any juice need more than a week of aging, it's not going to get any better. I have mixed for a couple of years now, and nothing I have mixed needed more than a week to be good.

I have noticed when my juice sits for MONTHS, the nic gets peppery and the flavors get blah.
MY DIY is usually ready to vape when I pour it into the glass bottle.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
MY DIY is usually ready to vape when I pour it into the glass bottle.
Mine too.

But creams and tobaccos taste better after setting a week.

Creams taste "sharp" to me when fresh mixed, and tobaccos are more sour to me.

Letting them set a week, smooths off the edges.

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think when it comes to juice its not only personal taste but how you vape as well, coil type, wick, wattage even device. I have vaped the same juice in 2 different setups and liked it in one but not the other.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really just want to find a good cherry flavor. Like a cherry life saver... tangy, sweet, cherry... might have to make my own.
It's hard to find a decent cherry that doesn't taste like cough medicine, even with DIY.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've only bought a few flavors from Vista when I first started vaping in earnest, and I have to say I'm not a real fan as they were all meh at best. I rarely buy any commercial juice sine I started DIY a year ago.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tbh, it was Vistas juice that got me thru a 10 day bout of vapers tongue. Since I couldn't taste anything I was able to vape it. Lmfao.

Can I still get vapor tongue after a year and a half of vaping? That would be great, cause then I'd save all my ass juice and not be upset I bought them. I'm looking at you policeman (donut flavor) from onehitwonder. Only 170ml left to go.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can I still get vapor tongue after a year and a half of vaping? That would be great, cause then I'd save all my ass juice and not be upset I bought them. I'm looking at you policeman (donut flavor) from onehitwonder. Only 170ml left to go.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.
Lol.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ok on recommendation from people here I ordered juice from them./QUOTE]

Umm, I haven't seen anyone talking good about them, their max VG juices are like water

Try Vape Wild, cheap juice but they have some winners but even the stuff I didn't enjoy was totally vapable

I had kept a bottle of Vista juice for a couple of years just to make sure I never forgot how bad it was. It smelled good but the vape was EXACTLY like burned plastic in my throat. I always assumed it was just my taste buds but you guys confirmed. Thanks.

quadraginta

Member For 3 Years
I tried VV recently with mixed results. Out of 4, one was outstanding, 1 was too okay,and 2 were misses. If maybe near misses.

Up until The Change (FDA deeming regs causing them to severely reduce their selection) we pretty much got all our juice from Mt. Baker Vapor. Good prices and usually liked the product. After The Change they dropped root beer and creme de menthe, two of my wife's favorites.

They had quit carrying their wild cherry, a favorite of mine, some time before, and the regular cherry was not to my tastes.

I've gotten root beer for the Mrs. from other places. She was unimpressed. The VV hit it out of the park for her. "Best yet", she said.

The creme de menthe was good, but almost too strong. She liked the flavor, but not the intensity. (For comparison, this is a woman who loves extreme ice.)

I've gotten into a general preference for berry flavors. I got their wild cherry (part of an unending search for a wild cherry like the one I used to get from Mt. Baker), and blueberry. (I love the Mt. Baker blueberry, but I live in dread that their going to drop it too, so I thought I'd check out back-up sources.)

Both were disappointing. I can't quite put my finger on why. Someone upthread mentioned medicine-like, and that might be a close way to express it, if not quite right.

I've shelved them both to see if time heals.

VU Sponsors