Not open for further replies.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wasn't sure where else to post this, but after I had posted I lost an MVP in a toilet, two great people on here offered to help me. I sent it to the first one that contacted me, @bobskinner . I told the second one I would let him know if this guy couldn't fix it.

So with a little fear, I have to say sending a new Clouper DNA 30 box to a stranger was a bit scary, but I did. I sent the box to hiim. I told him I had disposed of the MVP, but that within about a week and half of receiving this CLOUPER it quit charging on the pass thru. It worked, but was a pain to unscrew and recharge. So I sent him the mod, a new Sony vtc5 and hoped I hadn't just lost my new mod lol! But most everyone on here has been great to me.

So I sent him the mod, he fixed it sent everything back including samples of wire, organic cotton, and a dripper! Oh, and I almost forgot a bottle of juice that I haven't gotten to try yet, but man talk about a deal! He wouldn't let me pay him at all.

Honestly, he could go into business repairing mods for people! Just a great al, around person to deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors