Become a Patron!

Now e-cigarettes can give you malware

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
sweet!! good thing i only use a wall..
but i am looking for a solar panel for camping etc.. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
nice!! :) not sure what I am looking for yet..
but i learned the hard way on those smoking anywhere things, to never plug into your pc..
i cant tell you how many chargers i blew up when i had some of those.. :oops:o_O

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
At least it wasn't HuffPo.
They have actually started posting pro-vaping stories along with their scaremongering propaganda pieces now!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At least it wasn't HuffPo.
They have actually started posting pro-vaping stories along with their scaremongering propaganda pieces now!
Arianna Huffington is a twit of the highest order. I've met her. Her site is just another cog in the propaganda machine that news media has evolved into.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice!! :) not sure what I am looking for yet..
but i learned the hard way on those smoking anywhere things, to never plug into your pc..
i cant tell you how many chargers i blew up when i had some of those.. :oops:o_O

I have http://www.goalzero.com/lighthouse250/index.html
And http://www.goalzero.com/p/195/goal-zero-switch-8-nomad-3-5-kit/24:1/

But I didn't do any shopping, my mommy found them for me. :p

I don't think it's very plausible to use ecig batteries as an infection tool. The vast majority are never going to be plugged into a computer and while i'm not computer expert, I don't think a cheap regulator chip is capable of comunicating with a computer anyway. Could be wrong.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I saw one, don't have a link handy, but it's like a mini fire pit.. with usb plugs :D

if i find it, will pop it up here..

So this basically has nothing to do with e-cigs, it's all about the re-used usb charging ports that come with almost any device (phones, MP3 players, etc.)

Just another attempt to drag the vape community through the muck.

VU Sponsors