CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone tried them?
Also, they have a 20% off coupon code for nic and flavors - "WeWearWhiteAfterLaborDay20"

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had some great ones, some middling...their fruit/mint combos were nice in a couple pre-mixed samples I got, but I was unable to duplicate the flavors mixing on my own. Citrus Slap is good, but so is FA Citrus Mix. Melon Madness was good, Mayan Mocha a huge letdown (or I just vaped it at too high a wattage).

The interesting thing is they're one of the few vendors that do VG-based flavorings...I've been up to the lab a few times and I'm impressed with the facility and staff.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried a few of their flavors and they were ok but single flavors usually fall flat for me. Didn't get past 1 batch except for one, plum. That I finished.

The plum was good, not a candy and kind of light on the palate. Haven't had that in a while, maybe it's time to order some up.

They all took a while to steep, (none were desert) like 3 weeks but maybe that's because it's a VG base, who knows.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use NN Honey Tobacco in my all day vape mixed with FA Cuban Supreme. Been vaping it for 3 months now. Before that mix I was just vaping NN Honey Tobacco all by itself. I like it so much I ordered enough to last me eons. :oops: The nice thing about NN is that they give percentage suggestions on the site for each flavoring. :p

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They also have an epic new cap for their nic, something you can poke your syringe needle into without breaking the seal.
I asked vaperstek to look into it, I may need to look online for something like it for my next vaperstek nic bottle if he doesn't offer it as an option. Ive had the same 120ml for about a year now and it is almost gone so it's almost time to re up.

tminit

Member For 4 Years
Very berry is good right after mixing but improves with steeping. Tried Mayan Mocha, way too spicy/pepper and very little coffee flavor. I read that it should steep for at least 2 weeks before it mellows out, so I am letting it sit a bit. Banana Cream Pie had good reviews as an ADV. Mixed 15mls to test. Really only tastes like a dehydrated banana, no cream or graham crust. More steeping I guess. Mixed up the coffee cream but again had very little coffee. Mixed some Watermelon Mint. It is more a lime/ mint than melon. In all, most reviews state these flavors take a lot of steeping before the true flavor comes out. they are concentrated. The recommended % are from 2.5 to 7%. I mixed all of these at 3% in 70%VG 30%pg & 6% nic. I ordered these as I wanted to try their nicotine. If you read their site, they put a lot of effort into making a pure clean nicotine in a controlled environment. The only negative so far is it took 7 day to ship the order and they got it wrong. I did contact them and they are going to make it right but for a 1st order, I was disappointed.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Banana Cream Pie had good reviews as an ADV. Mixed 15mls to test. Really only tastes like a dehydrated banana, no cream or graham crust.

Now that sounds really interesting to me. Really! Dehydrated banana, hmmmm... Like the astronaut packs of freeze-dried stuff? Or those poker-chip-like bits in health-food store gorp mix? Is it sweet?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I had a few. My favorite is the Island Tobacco, although personally, I don't taste the tobacco. I'm getting Honey and some kind of Custard out of it. After mixing, it needs to steep for a week. I use a 1% Island Tobacco and 0.5% TFA Sweetener mix. I always have at least 120ml juice ready.

Last edited:

tminit

Member For 4 Years
Now that sounds really interesting to me. Really! Dehydrated banana, hmmmm... Like the astronaut packs of freeze-dried stuff? Or those poker-chip-like bits in health-food store gorp mix? Is it sweet?
More like the poker-chip like bits in the gorp mix. That was my original impression, just like I had just finished eating one and the after taste in your mouth after doing so. It has a mildly sweet taste, not overpowering and definitely lingers. It just wasn't what I was expecting as it was advertised like the pie grandma used to make and reviewed more like the frozen kind from the local store. I like both actually so was ready for something in between. Was just hoping for a little more cream and graham. I have only mixed the one batch by itself at 3% flavoring and will most likely play around with it a bit. If your interest is peaked enough to order some yourself, I would be interested in what you do with it. I am very new to this and from reading your posts, sounds like you can make chocolate milk out of muddy water. Hum mm, might be the starting of a new flavor

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, I have a sample of their nicotine on the way as well as patchouli vanilla, tamarin...D'Oh, Very Berry, Citrus Slap, and Mango Cream. Will give thoughts in future. Flavors I have tried are Blueberry Mojio...very good even fresh mixed imo. Not too minty, nice blueberry flavor and Mojio flavor. I mixed at 2.5%. I wish @caddisfly got notifications, but his account is not right. He won a sample package and sent me half his winnings to try. Pumpkin Velvet was another one I tried at 2.5% as well as 5%. Fresh it had a pumpkin spice taste although a touch of pumpkin and creamy. Reviews were different than mine, but perhaps bc I let the 2.5% steep and most seemed to use 5%. It was a spiced creamy pumpkin to me. The next flavor was Boysenberry Jam. I really liked this one. I think it is a strong flavor even at 2.5%. It didn't get a good steep and I diluted it down with more base and made a Boysenberry Jam biscuit. I'll have to look at notes. Very good boysenberry flavor. The last flavor I tried was their make me plum. Good flavor...not bitter, but I believe a sweeter plum if I remember. I have more coming of plum and boysenberry...only had a little to work with, bc I shared what was shared with me:D

It's been 5 days since I ordered and still no shipping info. Other than post office has pre invoice and that was 3 days ago....so not impressed there. The win Caddisfly got took 6 weeks to get to him, but it was free. Hoping my order is correct. Definitely not impressed with shipping nor shipping rate.

tminit

Member For 4 Years
Wow, I have a sample of their nicotine on the way as well as patchouli vanilla, tamarin...D'Oh, Very Berry, Citrus Slap, and Mango Cream. Will give thoughts in future. Flavors I have tried are Blueberry Mojio...very good even fresh mixed imo. Not too minty, nice blueberry flavor and Mojio flavor. I mixed at 2.5%. I wish @caddisfly got notifications, but his account is not right. He won a sample package and sent me half his winnings to try. Pumpkin Velvet was another one I tried at 2.5% as well as 5%. Fresh it had a pumpkin spice taste although a touch of pumpkin and creamy. Reviews were different than mine, but perhaps bc I let the 2.5% steep and most seemed to use 5%. It was a spiced creamy pumpkin to me. The next flavor was Boysenberry Jam. I really liked this one. I think it is a strong flavor even at 2.5%. It didn't get a good steep and I diluted it down with more base and made a Boysenberry Jam biscuit. I'll have to look at notes. Very good boysenberry flavor. The last flavor I tried was their make me plum. Good flavor...not bitter, but I believe a sweeter plum if I remember. I have more coming of plum and boysenberry...only had a little to work with, bc I shared what was shared with me:D

It's been 5 days since I ordered and still no shipping info. Other than post office has pre invoice and that was 3 days ago....so not impressed there. The win Caddisfly got took 6 weeks to get to him, but it was free. Hoping my order is correct. Definitely not impressed with shipping nor shipping rate.
know what you mean, it took 7 days from ordering before it shipped

caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did get a win and shared it and it did take 6 weeks to get to me. That said, I ordered 15ml of boysenberry and plum. It took just a couple of days longer than most other vendors (about a week). I found that the Boysenberry Jam and the Make Me Plum are excellent flavors. I'm still working with the boysenberry, but I have a finale recipe for the plum. It will give you an idea as to how I am using them.

Plum Crunchies Pie #302C

4% NN Plum
2% FA Fresh Cream
1% TFA Rice Crunchies
1% INW Biscuit
.25 FA Butterscotch
.25 TFA Brown Sugar
.25 FA Caramel

It needs no steeping, though would probably benefit from it.

The make me plum I find is very realistic and sort of separated into the two different flavors of a real plum; the soft outer, sweeter flesh and the slightly acidic inner flesh close to the seed. The result truly tastes like a plum.

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should email Chris at [email protected]. I talked to him on the phone and he seems like a stand up guy. I bet he would apply the coupon to your order.
Well that is good to know. I already paid though, it's not their fault I didn't know about coupon. Right after I ordered and signed up for newsletter I got their newsletter with coupon.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it took 1 week to arrive. Everything was correct. I am tasting flavors fresh as well as steeped.

I mixed patchouli vanilla at 6%. I was hoping for a nice deep vanilla with a bit of spice. Fresh I am pleasantly disappointed. I don't know what patchouli tastes like, but I do know the sent and detect none. What I taste reminds me of FW Madagascar vanilla or FW yellow cake. It tastes like a sweet artificial vanilla extract. I will report back on the flavors weekly. Next up Mango cream.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mango cream at 5% fresh. Holy mango. It does have a creamy texture and it tastes like eating a raw real mango that is partially ripe. It has that very distinct mango taste that is rather indescribable. Tart and bitter. If you don't like raw mangos do not get. I need to try fa standalone and compare the 2.I also had no idea of a start %. Most of their flavors say from 2.5-7.5% so taste may vary at different %'s and steeping.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I lived in Florida for over 20 years. Our neighbors had mango trees in their yard. It's hard to find a mango flavoring that actually tastes like mango. Real mango tastes kind of like papaya with pine nuts or some sort of piney overtone to it.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know what they taste like, I love them as does my daughter. I'll try FA mango to compare, however if you are looking for a true mango flavor this is it...I like it fresh mixed, but mango is definitely an acquired taste. It's good with cilantro, chili pepper, green peppers, onions, and Italian dressing as a type salsa to top on fresh pig.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crazy chef I think you'd love this. I'll keep you updated on taste as it steeps. To me the blueberry mojito was just as good fresh as 2 weeks later.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool, thanks. I have CAP and TFA mango, but haven't tried them yet. I need to get the FA and I should try the NN stuff.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Daintanee The Citrus Slap is another one I have had. I mixed a single flavor at 2%. Tried it in an RDA and wasn't too impressed. However, I made a 0.2 Ohm dual coil build in a Mutation X V3 a week later, and gave it another try on my Sigelei 150W, vaped it at 70W and it was really good. It seems that juice likes it hot.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@Daintanee can you mix mango with some say peach

i use fa mango in my peach mango and find if in not careful i either use too little or too much its hard to get exact right % without loosing the mango to the peach or the mango getting over powering.

so i am interested in how the NN mango blends

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think that combo sounds delicious!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

i use fa mango in my peach mango and find if in not careful i either use too little or too much its hard to get exact right % without loosing the mango to the peach or the mango getting over powering.

Yeah, I seen your recipe. I have a bit of fa white peach left and plenty of FA peach. I'll mix up some FA mango standalone first and see the difference between the two. Only issue is I don't usually sub ohm. I can build a .5 ohm coil and try them out that way too. Just guessing you sub ohm. Also I heard the NN flavors need steeping, but the mojito didn't. You are looking for a healthy balance? Hmmm, do you have marzipan?

tminit

Member For 4 Years
I did get a win and shared it and it did take 6 weeks to get to me. That said, I ordered 15ml of boysenberry and plum. It took just a couple of days longer than most other vendors (about a week). I found that the Boysenberry Jam and the Make Me Plum are excellent flavors. I'm still working with the boysenberry, but I have a finale recipe for the plum. It will give you an idea as to how I am using them.

Plum Crunchies Pie #302C

4% NN Plum
2% FA Fresh Cream
1% TFA Rice Crunchies
1% INW Biscuit
.25 FA Butterscotch
.25 TFA Brown Sugar
.25 FA Caramel

It needs no steeping, though would probably benefit from it.

The make me plum I find is very realistic and sort of separated into the two different flavors of a real plum; the soft outer, sweeter flesh and the slightly acidic inner flesh close to the seed. The result truly tastes like a plum.
Goodness=like I said, I am new to both vapn & mixing. There is enough info here to make the beginners head spin. My initial order was with NN as it seemed I could start out mixing with single flavors and end up with a good juice. Of the 5 flavors I ordered, I think I did ok. I know they don't have all the flavorings I need to make a complex mix so I am still trying to put together a flavor order and hoping I can do it with one vendor. I don't quite know yet who that vendor should be. It seems FA, according to HIC, has the most realistic & versatile flavors. I see your recipe has flavors from several different makers. Who are you ordering from. If I can put a stash like that together, I will certainly make it. It sounds delicious.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi kids! I am vaping very berry now. Mixed at 4% and finding it very tasty berries combo. Tastes like a bowl of fresh summer berries, slightly sweet and slightly tart. I seem too be getting the fastte of an artificial sweeteners in this, like sweet and low which I don't really care for. I don't know about you guys, I usually work mainly with flavourart concentrates, but in all their flavors their is a distinct different taste to them. So far my favorite flavor is their blueberry mojito which I have none left of.

Their Tamarin D'oh. Not sure what this is even supposed to taste like. I think those Mexican sodas? I mixed at 4% here and its day 3 now and it has a distinct flavor which I'm guessing is tamarind. It is a los creamy to me. Not getting any fizz. It's ok.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
H

Haven't done this yet for you. I'll try to get to it tm. Only day off. Personally I think I prefer FA mango, but Will give you my opinion by next week after messing around a little.

caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Goodness=like I said, I am new to both vapn & mixing. There is enough info here to make the beginners head spin. My initial order was with NN as it seemed I could start out mixing with single flavors and end up with a good juice. Of the 5 flavors I ordered, I think I did ok. I know they don't have all the flavorings I need to make a complex mix so I am still trying to put together a flavor order and hoping I can do it with one vendor. I don't quite know yet who that vendor should be. It seems FA, according to HIC, has the most realistic & versatile flavors. I see your recipe has flavors from several different makers. Who are you ordering from. If I can put a stash like that together, I will certainly make it. It sounds delicious.
I order from various vendors by necessity. They each go out of stock regularly. If you wait on a single vendor to restock, you won't be mixing much.

These Flavor vendors I have been satisfied with:
E-Cig Express
Bull City Vapors
E-Liquid Mart
Vaperstek.
Mama J's
One Stop DIY Shop
Nude Nicotine sells only its own flavors (as far as I know), but its flavors are superb. They need to upgrade their shipping times.

You will do well with these.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I order from various vendors by necessity. They each go out of stock regularly. If you wait on a single vendor to restock, you won't be mixing much.

These Flavor vendors I have been satisfied with:
E-Cig Express
Bull City Vapors
E-Liquid Mart
Vaperstek.
Mama J's
One Stop DIY Shop
Nude Nicotine sells only its own flavors (as far as I know), but its flavors are superb. They need to upgrade their shipping times.

You will do well with these.
And plum crunchier pie is a winner Vale! Go Caddisfly!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@CrazyChef and @Mattp169 concerning mango flavorings...Well let's compare FA's mango to NN mango cream, shall we? I will try mixing the two different mangos with FA peach/white peach soon if time allows, possibly tomorrow. Fa mango I mixed up at 2.5% and 3.5% both 100% vg. No nic. Just to taste standalone. At 2.5% FA mango freshly mixed is pretty good. It taste pretty realistic to me. It is sweet and tart with a slight bitter edge. I don't notice a difference in taste going up to 3.5%… it has a creamy texture to it. I really like FA mango.I do prefer it in a mix over standalone. I love it in my tropical depression, it's excellent. I will be mixing up Matt and Vaping Devils Halloween recipes tomorrow hopefully to taste.

Now my NN mango cream has steeped for 9 days now. Mixed at 5%, and about 75% vg @ 6 mg. nic. I know they should be mixed in same base, but I am flighty. When you open up this bottle you really get that piney scent CrazyChef. I don't get that with FA. As you vape it you also get that Piney taste that I don't get as much from FA. It also has a creamy texture as well as tartness to it, and a little sweet. It is much better steeped than fresh, but even fresh you will taste all of this. With Fa mango you do get a bitter edge, but not near as much of a piney ness. So if you are looking for that pineyness I suggest NN. I really can't say which I prefer. They are both good. I'll update as I mix up some of Matt's peach with both mangos separately.

tminit

Member For 4 Years
Just following up to see if you tried this

VU Sponsors