Become a Patron!

NudeNic - What is the difference....

cinnful

I believe in fairy tales
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Hi Folks,

I am really new to DIY and though I have some Nic I am looking to get some more. I had a look at nudenicotine.com:

https://www.nudenicotine.com/products-page/unflavored-nicotine-base/

At the bottom of the page there are 3 extended shelf life products (I figure I should opt for this type of nic to lengthen my storage time)

Nude Armor Nicotine Base – EXTENDED SHELF LIFE

The problem is that I have no idea what is different about Nude Armor versions 1, 2 & 3 - Does anybody else know? I would really appreciate any info that y'all have. Thanks!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have yet to order from them, but from reading their website:

Nude Armor - bottled with Argon in amber glass
Nude Armor V2 - is same as V1 but has self-sealing luer-lock adapter affixed under the hermetically-sealed cap, requiring a syringe to remove the nicotine base from the bottle (and thus preventing the introduction of oxygen into the bottle)
Nude Armor V3 - has ascorbic acid added to hinder oxidization. Is unclear as to whether it includes being packaged in Amber bottle with Argon, but implies that it does.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not positive on this but at least one of their offerings is not shipped in glass ... it would appear to be the V3 version from the description above. You could verify this by cost as the non-glass offering will be less expensive.

You won't be unhappy with the nic, it is very good quality and you get to say that your nic is nude as a bonus. :)

cinnful

I believe in fairy tales
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Thanks
I have yet to order from them, but from reading their website:

Nude Armor - bottled with Argon in amber glass
Nude Armor V2 - is same as V1 but has self-sealing luer-lock adapter affixed under the hermetically-sealed cap, requiring a syringe to remove the nicotine base from the bottle (and thus preventing the introduction of oxygen into the bottle)
Nude Armor V3 - has ascorbic acid added to hinder oxidization. Is unclear as to whether it includes being packaged in Amber bottle with Argon, but implies that it does.

Thanks for such a clear answer :)

cinnful

I believe in fairy tales
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I'm not positive on this but at least one of their offerings is not shipped in glass ... it would appear to be the V3 version from the description above. You could verify this by cost as the non-glass offering will be less expensive.

You won't be unhappy with the nic, it is very good quality and you get to say that your nic is nude as a bonus. :)

:D I can see where that might be a very nice bonus

VU Sponsors