Become a Patron!

nunchaku

JBrentonK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm talking about the battery called the Nunchaku. It's the coolest battery on the market. 2000 MAH ego style threading, but it comes with an adapter/beauty ring which allows 5/10's to sit perfect on it. Check it out guys.... Most probably have.... It's like 2 years old I think. But this is the first time I've heard of it, I got mine in like 3 days ago. I've been using it with a blue glass colored Protank 3 (v2) and because of the small size of the protank you get a really nice looking setup. I've tried my Aerotank (v1) on it and being honest it looks ... good just not as good as this setup. It's got different graphics too, mine is the one with the girl on it with blood everywhere. Has a white background which looks amazing with the black buttons. Even the chick is wearing black. I'm going to get another one, most definitely the one with the knight on it in what I remember being black and green. It has a really very accurate adjustment of watts, and a wattage range from 6-18 watts. Like I said earlier, it's an ego battery for the most part, yet only because it has the ego threads. I can't help myself here, but with my protank 3 on it and a 1 ohm coil, it's the best vape I've ever experienced. I know you don't believe me. But if you'd like to experiment with MTL, this is the way to go!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As long as you're happy, and it's doing it for you, that's all that matters.

VU Sponsors