Become a Patron!

OCD and vaping is a horrible mix ... ;)

'Ello all. Wanted to test avatar, etc. so I thought I'd drop the usual story of success with vaping; and the warning to those leaning into the OCD category.

All humor of course. Obsessive is not a bad thing. Have means, but really have spent a ton on pursuit of vaping happiness. Lots of gear. Too much really. But every week it seems there is something else that comes up that is just "a little bit better" or "might be a little bit better."

Pretty much came from several year long plus quit stages over the last several decades and gave vapor a second glance. Wow, that changed quick. Couple years ago had tried the first gen pre-ego cig a likes and such. Horrible experience all around. Even over nic'd dangerously. Walked away from it. Local smoke shop finally got my intrest as I watch people coming in just for vape. Lousy selection, but they had some Kanger and the like ... So a while back I tried it. Took a several weeks of cross over smoking to find some flavors. The first time I found an acceptable "ADV" - all day vape, I quit that day.

Surprised me. Usually there was no way I could do a quit on a day I had smoked in the AM on. But thats how good some of the kit had gotten. Haven't smoked since. Minimal urges (even with extreme stress.)

No looking back as I keep stepping down while dripping etc. Assuming, of course, that the FDA doesn't ***k us all with their current outlook.

Cheers all, thanks for another forum to share or simply lurk on.

cigarbabe

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Welcome to the VU delpart!
We're happy that you dropped in to check us out.
So I'm interested in why people drop down on their nic content.
Is it to eventually quit vaping or some other reason?
C.B.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm diagnosed OCD too but I don't really care. Everyone's mental in their own way. Anyways, welcome! :)

VU Sponsors