Become a Patron!

Ocular C problems

Woody213

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got an Ocular C last week and I flipped it on only to find some kind of software problem. I tried upgrading the firmware to no avail, then I reversed it to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas? I can only find info about a software reset being in the menu which I cant get to. Nothing about a hard reset.

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is a reset hole on the bottom. A website says if you have problems upgrading to hook it up to the computer and while holding the fire button hit the reset hole. Not sure what will happen if you ignore the computer and just hit fire button and reset hole

Woody213

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is a reset hole on the bottom. A website says if you have problems upgrading to hook it up to the computer and while holding the fire button hit the reset hole. Not sure what will happen if you ignore the computer and just hit fire button and reset hole

Unfortunately thats for the 80w version with the built in battery. The C takes two 18650 with the battery door on the bottom and no reset hole

The_Vapor_Logs

Member For 1 Year
I have the same issue with the occular 80w version, the reset button doesn't help,i'v tried every possible combination for a reset but nothing works. updated the firmware, blah blah blah, but it still doesn't fire, and the screen is glitched and doesn't really respond.
does anybody know of a custom fw that works with this mod perhaps?

thanks in advance :)

VU Sponsors