Become a Patron!

Ohhh My god "The Christ Mod" powered by The power of Christ

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just happened to stumble on this and had to share I laughed so hard I spilled my coffee on one of my laptops

This is a repost from another site and I will quote it:

1992203-1-thumb.jpg
1992203-4.jpg
This was Gotsmok
http://gotsmok.com/jesus-style-mod-21-85/

What he said cracked me up

Jesus Style Mod $21.85
Posted by: ubersole 24 hours ago in $10 - $25, China Vendor, Mechanical Mods 3 Comments

"Ohhhh Lordy. See what I did there? The Jesus Style Mod is a real thing. The real question is do you need a battery for this? Or does it use the power of Christ? The Bible gift box was a nice touch I must say though! I wonder if someone was sitting at mass on a Sunday when the idea of this beauty hit them. Who ever made this needs a little Jesus in their life. The worst part about this is I believe this is the 1st coming of the Jesus Style Mod. I say that because the price is a little high for FastTech so I’m pretty sure they are going to come out with a few more cheaper styles in the weeks to come. If you haven’t guessed it yet, this is a new addition to the “things that make you say hmmmmmm” list. Peace be with you."

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just thought Jesus Christ, not another crappy china mod. Just me though.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would vape a Buddha mod. Rub his belly and vape into Zen.
I'm waiting for the Satan mod. It will help you quit smoking, but it tempts you go back to cigarettes everytime you take a toot.

Sure they can put a crappy version of a crucifix on a mod. I want to see them get crafty and fit the whole last supper.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm waiting for the Satan mod. It will help you quit smoking, but it tempts you go back to cigarettes everytime you take a toot.

Sure they can put a crappy version of a crucifix on a mod. I want to see them get crafty and fit the whole last supper.
hahaha I bet the Satan mod is coming as well too funny man...

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Need a Dianetics mod as well. But it would probably just get confused with a diabetic's mod.

Ok, I'll leave now

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Now that would be neat

VapeMastiff

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If we switch the top and bottom caps around so the Jesus is hanging upside down, does that make it the Antichrist mod? If so, 2 mods in one package. Seems like a pretty good deal to me!

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They should make a Persephone mod to pair with the Hades mod. The only issue is you could only use it part of the year and it will only vape pomegranate flavors.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
How about a Jehovah's Witness Mod?

You don't have to order it or even pay for it.

It just shows up on your doorstep at a bad time.

Just to go off topic for the moment, the Mrs. and I were at home on Christmas Morning, our daughters very first Christmas and just getting ready to help here open the gifts, when there was a knock on the door.

A complete family of Jehovah's Witnesses.

And boy did they learn a few new words that morning!!!

Rant over now.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I answered the door naked wearing nothing but a pentagram one morning. They never came back to the house.

One time they sent to young girls at a different house. I started asking them questions I knew they would not know and they I argued every point they made till they couldn't think of a point to bring up. I told them, you're what 16? Come back when your an adult and you're ready to hear the truth. They never came back to that house either.
There's a few more instances. I always find a way to get them to leave me alone.

How about the Quaker mod. It works great but you have to take a drag so long you fall asleep before its over.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The Hari Krishna Mod,

You can only use them at bus stations and airports.

VapeMastiff

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's also a Serpent mod. It only uses apple flavored juice.

And for those who can't see spending the money on the Jesus mod, buy the Mary mod instead...........wait for it.............

In 9 months, your Jesus mod will miraculously appear!

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Abraham mod. It is the one almost every other mod came from.

The Adam and Eve mod. It is two mods in one, but you have to pull it apart and separate it.

I could go on and on with these.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How about the Mary Magdalene mod. You have to lay every time you take a puff till it has a religious awakening.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am SO GETTING ONE of those to vape around the Friary!!!

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Judas Iscariot mod. It gasses batteries when you turn your back and it made out 30 melted pieces of silver. It will inevitably self destruct when it feels remorseful.

How many batteries will it take? 3 maybe?

Stop me if you've heard this one. Jesus Christ walks into a inn hands the man at the desk 3 nails and says, hey can you put me up for the night.

Sorry if that offended anyone to bad, but it fit this thread perfect and if nothing else in this thread had offended you yet, and this did you're just to touchy.

Last edited:

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This thread is too good for words... -=)

That is because the Medusa mod is coming soon and when you inhale the first time you turn to stone.

Don't worry, when all these mods doing horrible things are released all you need is for a friend to touch you with a Christ mod and you'll be healed.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There really needs to be Kane and Abel mods. You have to keep them in separate rooms, or the Kane mod will kill your Abel mod.
No, the Kane mod will just vent all of your Abel's batteries. But the Lazarus mod will bring them back...

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And the Judas mod tells all your friends when you sneak a cigarette while drinking. Don't even ask what the Sodom mod does!

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, someone's gotta do it I guess...

How about the Allahu Akbar mod? You press the fire button, and the battery explodes in your face, killing dozens around you in the process.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

How about the Allahu Akbar mod? You press the fire button, and the battery explodes in your face, killing dozens around you in the process.
LOL! Anyone care to contemplate which drip tip you'd have to draw from on the Vishnu mod?

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

And that sounds remarkably similar to the time I tried 18ga dual coils on an Efest battery...

CraxyBoxMaker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whats wrong with that @concreateBob im running. 03 on a efest 26650 ;)
b0171db86bb4616912496f8ed3e7dd93.jpg

Yes thats 18g :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420670027872.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420670027872.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whats wrong with that @concreateBob im running. 03 on a efest 26650 ;)
b0171db86bb4616912496f8ed3e7dd93.jpg

Yes thats 18g :)
That's a 26650. It killed an 18650 in my Cartel/Dark Horse. On purpose though. Wanted to see if it would self protect or vent. 3 wraps, 0.02 ohm.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop me if you've heard this one. Jesus Christ walks into a inn hands the man at the desk 3 nails and says, hey can you put me up for the night.

What happens when you drive nails through the hands of the son of a carpenter? He gets very cross.

How can you tell Jesus was Scottish? He had supper, and then he got hammered.

Jesus is walking on water. Peter, who's swimming next to him, looks up and says "Too bad, the water's really nice ya know..."

Bah-dum-dah.
Thank you, I'll be here all week.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I suddenly hear "Highway to Hell" playing in the background somewhere. Hmm. No idea why.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hope one day someone wins a cloud comp with this mod and says he or she couldn't do it without the power of Christ in there mech.

VU Sponsors