Become a Patron!

ohm reader?

So i got an ohm reader for fasttech. SUCKED BALLS!!.. if you twist too tight the reading isn't right you have to loosen it a bit, i was wondering if anyone had recommendation for another ohm reader that isn't too expensive and works great. TIA.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One of the forum sponsors (I think they are anyway) had a deal on a Smoktech ohm reader. They were clearing them out because they could not sell them on ebay anymore.

cdaugherty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The smoktech and eleaf brands seem to work for me. The unbranded ones I have are way off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
just to clarify... my usa meter did start reading inaccurately at 8 months. Turns out the o ring under the non adjustable 510 broke. Customer service said it could not be fixed, past warranty date, and offer a small discount on a new one. I manages to get a TINY oring to go under it and it is working again. All in all i think they are well made and super accurate though

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just to clarify... my usa meter did start reading inaccurately at 8 months. Turns out the o ring under the non adjustable 510 broke. Customer service said it could not be fixed, past warranty date, and offer a small discount on a new one. I manages to get a TINY oring to go under it and it is working again. All in all i think they are well made and super accurate though

So expensive and they only lasted 8 months? Damn.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
it happens. Better than buying 3 cheap ones in a row

VU Sponsors