Become a Patron!

OMG ANYONE SEE THIS BEAST

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah hope someone will have it soon, so far other than DHGATE found no retailers yet

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hey there is a thought... DHgate probably the best, I have seen min. order quantities on there of (5) items, vs 20 - 50 on Alibaba, and I have dealt with DH, so there is something to think of.. I am in if anyone wants to do it.....

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've used DH gate it's not too bad. Really most of them aren't that bad since there is so much industry in that country no one company wants a bad name

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
True... I have actually used Aliexpress quite a bit, I have like 3 vendors I can go too, and get stuff pretty quick and nice price...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep us posted, I'm definitely in for a reasonable amount. ;)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If its less then 35 Ill take a Red Version of the 4.0 ;) Maybe a Black Version also

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Speaking of beasts.... Here is a protype picture of my future stacked "Kay-Franken-Fun"....

Little info.. I love to tinker, modify, rebuild and such, so when I was not paying attention to what I was ordering from sites recently I ended up with, (3) of the FastTech Kayfun Lites V2, the 30mm, 20ml, RBA.... Oh well... LMAO..

So I was asking myself what the hell will I do with three, well them I magically stumbled upon another post here, and found one on extending tanks, and so I checked the web, and found a really nice extension on VapRev.. Kayfun Long Chimney.

Well I called them up chatted a bit, measured, did the math, and damn it will work, well I believe it will work for my stack, the guy at the shop said it would, so giving it a go.

So my friends I give to you the Kay-Franken-Fun, coming in at approx 35ml capacity, 30mm dia. and 97mm from base to the drip tip, from my hidden laboratory.....

I essentially added a stainless section and one more glass section and this will sit upon my 26650 panzer mod...

..kayfun 30mm 2.jpg kayfun long chimney.jpg

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol..... Now that you mention it........ Lol

Well that is the extended chimney

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen something like that before using the mini chimney holds a ton of juice! Problem is I get sick of a flavor long before 35ml

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would be in for a red one as well if the price is right. I have the square tank On the way. Should Be Here Saturday.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Damn a full bottle of juice per fill...a Weekend gettaway tank perhaps lol ;)

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Building it for road trips, I can keep the car totally fogged for hours this way lol

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We'll have one on order tell you all how it works when I get it.

On another note, speaking of beasts......

Here is my latest: I dub the "Buddha-Zilla".......

I did this build tonight
  • Mod is a 60 watt VW mod, the Godzilla mod from FastTech, it is a 26650 regulated mod and a big bastard.
  • Atomizer: Black EPHRO Big Buddha
  • Gun metal stainless steel drip tip
  • Did a 1.2 ohm Clapton coil inside with braided Japanese cotton rope for the wick, no leaking after 2 hours sittin

image.jpg image.jpg

This is a weapons grade build lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

bananahands

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, looks like the X-Tank is not going to happen.... Received this today from Angelica's regarding my order:

Hello John Vezirian,

Dear John Vezirian, Your order 201507221235458 blah-blah-blah.

We are sorry to inform our dear customers who bought this item Authentic Vapmod X tank 4.0 Sub Ohm Tank With Adjustable Airflow Silver : this product has fatal quality problem after our inspection and it cant be fixed within short time, hence we will remove this item and you can choose replaced with other items or get refund, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Sincerely, Angelcigs Team.......

Oh wellllll so much for trying some new tech...

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fatal quality problem? I wonder who died in the making/vaping of this.....Geez nice one angelcigs....

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Would love to know what the design flaw was... Looked like a fairly solid tank, would have loved to give it a try..

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The words fatal quality problem would definitely not want me to try any of their products lol

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well it was not Angelcig's product, but hell glad they actually took the time to inspect the Vapemod units, Actually initially found them on Alibaba and by several vendors, then found the mfg, seemed promising, no one here was selling retail, then Angelcig's popped up with it...

Who knows... might do little web research to see if can find what it is....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well it was not Angelcig's product, but hell glad they actually took the time to inspect the Vapemod units, Actually initially found them on Alibaba and by several vendors, then found the mfg, seemed promising, no one here was selling retail, then Angelcig's popped up with it...

Who knows... might do little web research to see if can find what it is....
Did you ask @Angel Cigs?

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Me too...

Was a pre-order, was supposed to go out this next week......

VU Sponsors