Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine shipped out last night. Should be here in a couple of days, I'll update

BluelineVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A buddy and I split some and I should have it in a couple days. Sure hope its better than My Man which IMO was a fail.
Not gonna lie I have to agree with you. All I get is a mediocre strawberry from it only. Big let down in my opinion

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Weird I f in love my man, milkman.....eh it's ok not too happy I have 180 mls but I will vape it, really curious how this one is going to taste:) please do update!!!!

mgoff2384

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any updates on The Police Man? I have some on the way. Imagine it needs to steep some also.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapor chronicles said its nothing special mgoff2384

Vape On

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I was going to order it this weekend but ended up not pulling the trigger. After watching VC review I don't think I'm going to. Honestly his review came off as kinda forced to me. He basically says its nothing special then tells everyone to go out and get it. Sounded to me like he just wants to keep the free juice flowin.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taste is sooooo subjective I can't trust anyone....really. I have guys at my work that would vape motor oil and like it. I ordered some and I'm gonna vape that shit. Actually got it for 49 shipped from ohw's website with a 15 off code.....its just like any other juice if I don't like it it will sit on the shelf and I will give it away or get sick of looking at it and trash it.

Juice is one of the biggest gambles we have in vaping but I smell people smoking and I forget about money, whatever keeps me happy and off the smokes is worth the money if it tastes like shit or not:)

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taste is sooooo subjective I can't trust anyone....really. I have guys at my work that would vape motor oil and like it.

Ha! That's hilarious.... Check out www.ejuicedirect.com, I think it's s out $45 shipped but they don't have the police man yet. However,for future reference I think it's as low as it gets for OWH online.

BluelineVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my order in today. Right off the bat, smelling the juice it smelled really very good IMHO. Smelled just as advertised, lucky charms with a glazed donut finish. I'm at work so I don't have my dripper on me, but luckly I had just polished off some juice in my herakles plus tank(I vaped a bunch of the residual juice off until I couldn't taste the old juice). The flavor is very subdued to me, but was tasty. Neither of the flavors, marshmallow and donut, really over powers the other and they make a nice mixture. The only thing I'm worried about is once this sits for a little while and steeps, it may only get less potent. Does it taste good? Yes. Does it taste like "premium" juice? Of course. But idk I was honestly expecting more from it. I honestly don't like my juice tasting like it's giving me diabetes, but some more sugar and I guess flavor could really bring this liquid up in a big way in my opinion.

BluelineVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
U gotta drip bro

Vape On
Ok, got home, grabbed my hannya RDA and rocked it on my rx200. Ok the complaint I had about the taste being less then flavorful is unfounded on my RDA. Flavor is strong enough to really enjoy. Personally, I could see this being my adv for awhile, but when asked if I would buy another one once this bottle goes dry, idk I probably would wait a while and Vape some other stuff. It's good, still not very sweet, and I'm getting a lot more of the marshmallow now and less of the glazed donut, which I think is kinda a bummer. It's funny, because I'm I police officer, and I REALLY wanted to love this flavor(if even for the comedic value of the guys asking what I'm vaping in headquarters) but to me it's a good juice, nothing more, nothing less.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think we all want to love all their flavors if we bought them:) it's just going to NEED to taste good!!!

I have yet to find a juice that reeeeaaaaalllly pulls of the donut flavor, just like cheesecake it's a tough one. Good to hear you like it, mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was skeptical of it but this REALLY made me skeptical...

I've never ever heard this guy say he didn't love a juice. He didn't say it was bad but still, he usually loves and raves about everything that comes out drip tip.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was at the vape shop just yesterday trying all the OHW stuff, but the Police Man was the only one they didnt have. Personally I only liked the Milk Man and the Muffin Man (bought the Muffin Man). Id be down to try Police Man, but after getting a lot of bad juice on the word of other people and shameless plugs from sponsees, I wont buy anything anymore without personally trying it unless I can get it cheapish.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.....this shit is killing my throat!!!!!! Almost tastes like bad nic. Maybe it's just me tonight going to try it tomorrow and see what's up but can't tell if it's peppery or the flavor is more spicy harsh donuts. But I'm not getting much of shit.

Sorry guys, tired and aggravated will report back tomorrow, I'm gonna do another fresh build and sit down and take a deep breath and give it another whirl.....

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.....this shit is killing my throat!!!!!! Almost tastes like bad nic. Maybe it's just me tonight going to try it tomorrow and see what's up but can't tell if it's peppery or the flavor is more spicy harsh donuts. But I'm not getting much of shit.

Sorry guys, tired and aggravated will report back tomorrow, I'm gonna do another fresh build and sit down and take a deep breath and give it another whirl.....

That sucks man. If it turns out to be the juice Id definitely get in touch with OHW and see if you can get a replacement or something. I dont mind risking $10 or $20 to take a shot on unknown juice with an unknown reputation, but if I spent $60 on something from a company with a reputation for amazing juice Id be pissed.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well vaping it this morning and same thing....not sure what to think, maybe I'm trippin but my man tastes great, milkman is smooth but man this shit has to have something wrong with it. Gonna let my friend I work with have a vape when he gets here to work and see what he thinks. But I'm gonna get an email going right now, I seriously can't taste anything but a harsh pepper taste. My guess is I'm just unlucky!!!!!! DAMMIT.

Well shit I guess I will post my thoughts when I get a replacement, we'll see how that rolls too, I will post up what I get back from OHW when I get a reply, fuck I hate having to return shit:)

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had a friend that had one of there juices I'm not sure of the name but it was not so good I thought. Love the presentation with two bottles. Toni tried to make the juice good lol.

mgoff2384

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a bottle of policeman and haven't vaped it. I could tell by the smell it wasn't ready. I bet it's gonna be goooooood once steeped though.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got to try the Policeman last night at the local vape shop. It was pretty good (though I was hitting it out of one of their shitty little pen type testers) and Id definitely be interested in getting it. However I ran into the owner of a very small liquid company who claims to have perfect OHW clones for sale (his story is one of OHWs employees works for him and has all their recipies so they are exact clones) so before I go shucking $50-70 out for a giant bottle Im gonna try the clones and see how they really compare.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it is getting a little darker and the roughness seems to have settled down but just doesn't taste like much to me??....I guess I will give it another week or two and if it's the same thing I might throw it up for sale. Usually don't sell juice I don't like but at 50 bucks it just seems wrong to stare at it in disgust and just dumping it later:(

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@bowdenboss and I have started a sort juice exchange and she was kind enough to send me a unicorn of the policeman that for some reason sat at the post office today rather than be delivered. Hopefully I get it Monday, I'm dying to find out how bad it is. I can't imagine it being any worse than My Man.

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got my bottle and I am enjoying it a lot right now. The flavor is somewhat subdued like others have said, but I dont think that is a bad thing honestly. I have gotten really tired of overly sweet juices and to me this is almost perfect. I would really like to see what it is like after steeping for a few weeks but I know myself and I know there is no way I can stay out of it. Ill always try OHW and hell I like every flavor other than My Man. Running it on my Lush on top of my RX, but I want to try it on my tfv4.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a bottle of Policeman today at the vape shop. Got it for about $20 too, since I had a bunch of their store points saved up for $50 off.

Pretty good stuff, the flavor is a little subtler than the Muffin Man I have is, but still pretty good flavor. Its still got some sharpness/harshness to it so needs a good steeping, but as is I like it a lot. The shop just got the Policeman bottles in a week or so ago so its still really fresh.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The harshness has not left yet for me......not much taste either:( thinking this one is a flop to me, but I did say to me:)

Some might like it but all the peeps I know that have tried it do not.

Well shit.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, well if the harshness doesnt dissipate then yea, it probably wouldnt be a keeper for me either. Its not too too bad, but its enough that it wouldnt be an all day type juice. Kind of like a high nic kind of harshness to it. Well see what happens.

Mtorres

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not gonna lie I have to agree with you. All I get is a mediocre strawberry from it only. Big let down in my opinion

I tried My Man and the chocolate tasted like plastic!!! I was very disappointed! :confused:

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years
Policeman is very harsh. Flavor gets better with time, however it literally hurts to vape the juice. If you want throat and chest pain then buy it, otherwise I'd pass. Today, after weeks of steeping, I've chalked this juice up as a huge loss by OHW. I'm astonished that OHW allowed this juice to hit the shelves. The texture of this juice reminds me of $15 120ml juices from vapecaviar that burn your lungs when vaped, except with more sucralose.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I emailed them letting them know that it was extremely harsh and wanted to confirm they were still using the same nic before I placed an for the milk / rocket man. I even said in my email that I was not looking for a refund, just confirmation on the true nic. They confirmed it was the same it's always been and offered me a coupon code for a free bottle of i purchased one from their site. I took them up on the offer and thankfully the two flavors tasted as good as they always have.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The harshness on my bottle of Police Man has definitely faded over time. Had it for probably 3 weeks now, and no doubt its smoother than it was on day 1. And the taste has gotten a lot more prevalent as well. Sucks its apparently not consistent though.

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years
I just sent them an email as well. Hopefully they'll do some work on the juice if they get enough complaints. Mine's as harsh as it was day 1, and I've had it 3 weeks also. :(

FYI, for anybody looking for a similar bargain to OHW. I recently purchased Got Cookies? By sugar. To my surprise they nailed a chocolate chip cookie, and it's very milky also. I also bought Strait outta the toaster by Flawless which tastes like strait strawberry jelly, not bad, but I'm letting it steep to see if some pastry notes develop. Both are huge bottles and in the same price range.

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The harshness has not left yet for me......not much taste either:( thinking this one is a flop to me, but I did say to me:)

Some might like it but all the peeps I know that have tried it do not.

Well shit.
Has it changed for you? Mine has been steeping for a month. OHW always taste very weak to me though.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing I noticed while on their website the other day; every flavor they offer has a bunch of reviews but the police man has none. I find it hard to believe no one has written a review about it. They have a few new flavors coming out and I would not be surprised if they pulled police man after the release.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally I dont get the hate for the Police Man. I rather like the stuff. Gone through roughly half the bottle so far, which actually means Im vaping it fairly often since I have several dozen bottles of juice in my rotation.

Yeah, its got some harshness to it. But really its only harsh for the first 3-4 hits, then it smooths out after sinking into the coils and such. Its not that bad to begin with (in 3mg anyways). For me, the flavor itself is really good. I dig the stuff.

On another note, Ive got their Milk Man and Rocket Man coming soon. I got a BOGO coupon code from OHW to use on their site so had to jump on it, no brainer for $30 bottles. Really looking forward to giving each a proper try. Ive tried them both once or twice at the vape shop, but their tester units are some shitty old school little ego style pen vapes, and the draw on them is crazy tight and you really cant get a decent hit on it. Cant wait to drip those on some fresh coils and let er rip lol.

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years
I'm very surprised you've been able to get through your bottle like that. I keep going back to it, and after a few hours if vaping, it makes my chest and throat irritated from the harshness. My bottle is almost two months old and still horrible. Taste is alright, but the texture is unbearable.

VU Sponsors