Become a Patron!

opened up my vaporshark today

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
and was reminded why i bought one. no glue anywhere, custom fitted board using on board buttons, solid solder connections on every joint. ive had it for 4 months now and even with the glitches in temp control its the best device i have. just thought id share some pics

fire.jpg solder.jpg wattage.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg IMG_0479.jpg IMG_0480.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They are wonderful!!
Fellow fan of the shark here with SEVERAL vapor shark mods.
In fact one has the same born on date!

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still think the sharks are the best assembled mods, even the authentic Hana Modz is a mess of hot glue, which probably explains why they put a "void warranty" sticker on the internal cover to try scare you from looking inside the guts. LOL

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had my dna40 for 2 months (the one with the bigger screen) and it's still working great.

db3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am in agreement, really nice devices - I do love my dna30 and rdna30... One complaint, which I think is taken care of in the more recent models, is the 510 connection is not really the best. My dna30's got sunk in (it only takes like half a turn before whatever you are screwing on is tight, which feels wrong) and my rdna30's is bit loose with some tanks on it (some wobble a tiny bit).

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i only sometimes have a connection issue with my atlantis but its only once and a while, and it seems to be only on that tank!!

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and i have a newer version with the gold plated spring loaded center pin!!

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am in agreement, really nice devices - I do love my dna30 and rdna30... One complaint, which I think is taken care of in the more recent models, is the 510 connection is not really the best. My dna30's got sunk in (it only takes like half a turn before whatever you are screwing on is tight, which feels wrong) and my rdna30's is bit loose with some tanks on it (some wobble a tiny bit).
theyll probably upgrade it if you call them and ask. i know they have an offer if you have an old 510 from an original vaporshark theyll upgrade it for free, so id call for sure

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
theyll probably upgrade it if you call them and ask. i know they have an offer if you have an old 510 from an original vaporshark theyll upgrade it for free, so id call for sure

isn't the newest version with the gold plated 510 pin??

VU Sponsors