Become a Patron!

orange e juice

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i went to the only vape shop in my city and i bought a 50/50 base 3mg and some orange flavouring. The guy told me that i have to put 6% flavouring in to 94% base. I turned out super strong . How much flavouring should i put in?

Also i would be thankful for some recipies. C:

Tumbleweed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At 50/50 you have a lot of PG (which carries the flavor), so I'd put like 3% on a 10 ml test mixture & go from there. You can always add more.
I like 75/25 or 80/20 myself.

EDIT- I just saw that your base already has the nic, so be aware that unless you have more nic on hand, you will be diluting your 3mg if you DO add anything else. I like to keep the nicotine separate for just these occasions.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So i went to the only vape shop in my city and i bought a 50/50 base 3mg and some orange flavouring. The guy told me that i have to put 6% flavouring in to 94% base. I turned out super strong . How much flavouring should i put in?

Also i would be thankful for some recipies. C:

With so many different brands of flavors sometimes the range can be extreme, anywhere from 2% up to 10%.
I'd have to agree with @Tumbleweed here and start at 3%.
But as a note, some citrus flavors will also fade or mellow over time, just an FYI.

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spot on replies here. I second the fact that some orange/citrus flavors do calm down/fade after alittle but of sitting (1-8 days)

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With so many different brands of flavors sometimes the range can be extreme, anywhere from 2% up to 10%.
I'd have to agree with @Tumbleweed here and start at 3%.
But as a note, some citrus flavors will also fade or mellow over time, just an FYI.
My problem is that here we dont have all these fancy flavors or even brands the shop sell these products the nicotine base and the flavouring black. This is their own stuff. So i can only get base and some basic flavouring. What taste good together with what by the way.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My problem is that here we dont have all these fancy flavors or even brands the shop sell these products the nicotine base and the flavouring black. This is their own stuff. So i can only get base and some basic flavouring. What taste good together with what by the way.

At least with Orange you can add Vanillas and/or Creams to help soften up the Orange a bit.
Plus adding a bit of Ice Cream to it, but it may take some tweaking to get it right.
Pineapple goes well with Orange but takes over easily so start lower if adding to Orange.

This might give you some other ideas anyway.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/flavor-pairing-list.236869/

And you will have to "learn" all your flavors to be able to make proper adjustments.
Takes some time tho.

VU Sponsors