Become a Patron!

orchid nicotine help

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got my orchid and its so close to a RDA but is a rba but what's the highest nicotine strength should i use on it. I know if dripping you can't go higher than 6mg but what about the orchid. Thanks

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is a personal preference. I prefer 3mg on both dripping and my orchid but can take 6 on both. I could probably take 9 on my orchid. I do notice that 6 is smoother on my orchid than my drippers by a considerable amount. Only way to know for sure though is to try your juice and see if it is doable. Just remember, you don't have to fill up the tank. You can try it as a dripper with a screw on top cap.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's your usual mg of nic? I'd use 3/4 strength of what you normally vape to start with and go down from there.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For me I like 7 mgs dripping but in tanks like the kayfun I prefer 18-24 mgs as these don't deliver that nicotine hit efficiently enough for me unless its high...

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I normally vape 18mg in a Kay fun so what should I start with on the orchid?

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Since you can build it, saturate the wick, throw on the chimney and try it out, I would see how you do with the 18mg. If you can take 18mg on a kayfun, you may be able to on an orchid. If not, I would try 12 next.

VU Sponsors