Become a Patron!

organic cotton

danzac

Member For 4 Years
Hi, I was at a trade show and there was this presentation of orchids and cotton branches. At the end of the show I picked some. The cotton blubs have seeds in them and a litte bit of debris but I think its just from the dried leafs off the branch.
Question,
If I strain out the seeds and the slight debris nestled in the cotton would it be safe to vape on?
I would think this is the purest form of organic cotton you can use before a company goes thru a cleaning process getting ready for market. What do you think? Should I test it or dump it? I got about 10 cotton buds.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, I was at a trade show and there was this presentation of orchids and cotton branches. At the end of the show I picked some. The cotton blubs have seeds in them and a litte bit of debris but I think its just from the dried leafs off the branch.
Question,
If I strain out the seeds and the slight debris nestled in the cotton would it be safe to vape on?
I would think this is the purest form of organic cotton you can use before a company goes thru a cleaning process getting ready for market. What do you think? Should I test it or dump it? I got about 10 cotton buds.
I live in a cotton growing part of the country. I would certainly wash the cotton well. I see the crop dusters spraying the cotton fields continually.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Bleach. lol.

I would only use water for that al natural taste. I'd probably boil it.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors