Become a Patron!

Oxbar Magic Maze Pro Review - adjustable wattage+airflow

I_aint_Joe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Introduction

The Magic Maze PRO is the latest disposable vape from Oxbar, the sister company of OXVA.

DSC03145.JPG

What is it?

The Magic Maze Pro is a type-C chargeable 50mg disposable vape with a claimed 10000 puff capacity, with adjustable wattage, adjustable airflow and an LCD screen.

DSC03152.JPG

Design

As with some other Oxbar designs, it has a two-part case, with the internals held behind a clear plastic case.

DSC03143.JPG

Airflow

There is an adjustable airflow slider located on the bottom, fully closed this gives a tight MTL draw and fully open allow a restricted direct lung draw.

DSC03129.JPG

Adjustable wattage

On the bottom right of the front panel is a small LCD screen displaying wattage and a single button to adjust the power from 11-15w.

DSC03125.JPG

Performance

Being able to adjust both the power and airflow is a really nice feature for a disposable vape, 15w with airflow fully open allows decent vapor production, while 11w with airflow closed down gives a nice throat hit with concentrated flavor.

DSC03147.JPG

Flavors

The flavors that I tested were:

• Bubble Melon - a strong and accurate flavor, but a little too sweet and candylike for me.
  • Jewel Mint - a nice candy mint flavor, this is my morning choice with my coffee.
  • Sakura Grape - it’s hard to go wrong with a decent grape flavor and this is no exception.
  • Blueberry, Strawberry, Dragon Fruit - a great combination of fruit flavors, a little sweet and very nice.
  • Strawberry, Watermelon - a very smooth fruity flavor, probably my favorite of the ones that I tested.
Conclusion

The adjustable wattage is a really nice feature, combine this with decent juices and you’ve got a decent vape.

Disclaimer

The Magic Maze PRO was sent by Oxbar for the purposes of this review.

VU Sponsors