Status
Not open for further replies.

ecliption

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im freakin heated that I even stooped down to this lil bitch level. And for that I am wrong. But u making fun at my Puerto Rican ppl, talking about u cant beat him on screen.? Like u own a Latino slave or something? I was very offended that this long haired dude was poking fun in tonights show on nova. I just needed to come here and vent because foreal, Im angry that I allowed him to get to me , I allowed his ignorance to get to me , but to see others laughing made me even more heated! Anti-Anti hero Im calling you out , in tonights show u kept making racial remarks . you's a lil girl. with your wavy long fake 80's metal band hairdo . I wish you would say that shit u said in front of a real man, To my face.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey man, i wasn't there and i didn't see it happen, but that does sound kind of shitty. But not all longhairs are racially insensitive ok.

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
and of course i meant no offense to the puerto rican community. Also made no derogatory remarks against them One love here, no hate. Now back to your regularly scheduled butthurt. Also really enjoyed your funny pics about "crackers" on your facebook. As a chalky myself, i am not offended and can find humor in your hypocrisy.

Vapnsweet

Show Host
lol are you serious?! Ecliption it sounds like you might need to read some of your scriptures and pray to your god, since you have insulted lots of people! If you can't take a joke then you need to step away from humanity!! BTW stop talking about my heritage on your FB page since it offends you sooo damn much! 10360635_291050871072432_8628690310976491753_n.jpgI think this is on your page unless my eyes deceive me.. that's insulting and I take offense to it!! Also I believed you also insulted gay people as although I'm not gay I will take offense to that also. And due to the fact you make fun of someone's long hair I think I can take insult to that also.. Thank you for your ignorance and laugh for the night, have a nice day!!

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
The only fact I got from this thread thus far was that one of the Nova mods banned someone on Nova. That is the only certainty here.

@ecliption All I can say is that you need to set up a meeting with The Nova Council about the situation if you have a grievance and fight for this to be overturned. Other than that *shrugs*

----------------------------------------------------------

edited: @antiantihero informed me it wasn't him that did the actual ban

Last edited:

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I didnt ban anyone. one of the mods did.

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Haters_Gonna_Hate_23.jpg

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I just reread this http://prntscr.com/3zv9pp . is it just me or is it a little flirty? he did mention my ass twice. Kinda hung up on my flowing locks too. This a sexual tension thing? You kinda left the threat about meeting up at a vape meet vauge too. not creepy at all.

Last edited:

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
as long as it ain't posted here, there are no problems. But I will say I take offense to the "redneck" statement!

TheCraftyBuckeye

Scrub Tech - Smooth Operator
I'm offended that my hair will never be soft like Anti's.

Must find out what conditioner he uses........

I'm also offended that I will never be able to get the image of Dave in a cut-out back dress twerking out of my head.

I'm offended that Rage made me keep track of the winners for a while until I went to bed, too.

So there.....put that in your mod and suck it.

:)

ecliption

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
regardless , what u may say , and your followers backin you up. I made those remarks , trying to come here to deny them aint cuttin it . talk all the shit you want. U still a bitch, regardless of how many ppl u got comin on on your behalf. thats right I said all that to you U personally not on no aired show. and foreal you're lucky that it wasn't on a real face to face type encounter cuz we would not be talkin. fuck this keyboard gangsta shit. I see right threw you . You think that hair is gonna save you from getting dat ass reamed , oh shit wait , u might like that shit.

Last edited:

ecliption

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just reread this http://prntscr.com/3zv9pp . is it just me or is it a little flirty? he did mention my ass twice. Kinda hung up on my flowing locks too. This a sexual tension thing? You kinda left the threat about meeting up at a vape meet vauge too. not creepy at all.
ok ok we will leave it vague just like that , but when u do see me , face to face I can guarantee you wont be talking all that rah rah shit. yeah typical bitch move.

ecliption

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol are you serious?! Ecliption it sounds like you might need to read some of your scriptures and pray to your god, since you have insulted lots of people! If you can't take a joke then you need to step away from humanity!! BTW stop talking about my heritage on your FB page since it offends you sooo damn much! View attachment 1124I think this is on your page unless my eyes deceive me.. that's insulting and I take offense to it!! Also I believed you also insulted gay people as although I'm not gay I will take offense to that also. And due to the fact you make fun of someone's long hair I think I can take insult to that also.. Thank you for your ignorance and laugh for the night, have a nice day!!
who the hell was talking to you . this is concerning A anti and myself . wow. all in the kool aid and dont know the flavor ! . geesh. go find your own thread leave this one to me and my longhaired trailer bitch, lol you both do kinda look alike though ..

Last edited:

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
you talk a lot. What ever issues you have i wish you luck. Take all that hate and rage you have bottled up, and sexual insecurities and go do something productive with it. or just keep flaming with strangers on the internet. The choice is yours.

ecliption

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you talk a lot. What ever issues you have i wish you luck. Take all that hate and rage you have bottled up, and sexual insecurities and go do something productive with it. or just keep flaming with strangers on the internet. The choice is yours.
touche' puss

ecliption

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think Jesus would like all this nonsense you are talking![/QUOT
who the hell was talking to you . this is concerning A anti and myself . wow. all in the kool aid and dont know the flavor ! . geesh. go find your own thread leave this one to me and my longhaired trailer bitch, lol you both do kinda look alike though ..
Go start your own thread ......

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
jesus did have long hair, and im pretty sure he was also from the south.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Im freakin heated that I even stooped down to this lil bitch level. And for that I am wrong. But u making fun at my Puerto Rican ppl, talking about u cant beat him on screen.? Like u own a Latino slave or something? I was very offended that this long haired dude was poking fun in tonights show on nova. I just needed to come here and vent because foreal, Im angry that I allowed him to get to me , I allowed his ignorance to get to me , but to see others laughing made me even more heated! Anti-Anti hero Im calling you out , in tonights show u kept making racial remarks . you's a lil girl. with your wavy long fake 80's metal band hairdo . I wish you would say that shit u said in front of a real man, To my face.
10403113_514500688676574_5345620082119945329_n_zpsb3e7214c.jpg

ecliption

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
a3krh.jpg

Well well well monkey see monkey do huh Vap.. lol atheists dont know where jesus came from . He was from the east, Jerusalem. Nowhere near your trailer park Pendejo..

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awe… Paco got his butt hurt…. LOL!!!

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
still talking huh

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ecliption said:
Uncool dude. Uncool. Ain't nothing wrong with dudes who have long hair bro.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 1148

Well well well monkey see monkey do huh Vap.. lol atheists dont know where jesus came from . He was from the east, Jerusalem. Nowhere near your trailer park Pendejo..
I'm an atheist, and i know where this Jesus came from. So back the fuck up if you wanna talk about atheists bro. I got bible quotes for DAYS son.

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
You wanted attention, enjoy it.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Wow and WTF.

To be honest I don''t know what set you off.

And I really don't know (or really care) why you are trying to start a manure spreading business here.

But Vapers Forum is always looking for new members and you should fit right in.

ecliption

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great job guys.
The only rules: No race/hate speech
...and they managed to get broken in a week.
well in that case anti has broken several in last nites show huh??

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
show != forum. separate entities.
didnt seem worth pointing out again, or the fact the only hate speech came from him. And for what ever reason is still coming from him.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
well in that case anti has broken several in last nites show huh??

I was never involved in the show. Never even knew about it.

That being said, why are you "Harshing my Mellow"

Why are you bringing hate to my happy place?

Why can't you use second grade English to make your point or take advantage of the free spell check function offered here?

If you are looking for a place where your hateful BS would not only be welcome but expected from a member, here you go.

http://www.vapersforum.com/register.php

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey man, i wasn't there and i didn't see it happen, but that does sound kind of shitty. But not all longhairs are racially insensitive ok.

i have long hair and i am not racially insensitive either. i smell anti-longhair-ite sentiment.
angry_smiley.gif

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
didnt seem worth pointing out again, or the fact the only hate speech came from him. And for what ever reason is still coming from him.

Perhaps he is just mad because he has a very small............................................

Command of the English language?

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was at the show. I heard what Anti said and then I saw you go off. At first you simply said you were offended. When that did not get you what you wanted you went on about it. Then things went on, but at the first opportunity you started it up in chat again with more and more verbal abuse until finally a MOD banned you. You wanted attention. You wanted people to agree with you and when they did not you became threatening. Even here you want people to not speak out on this thread unless they agree with you. Poor form on your part ecliption.

cigarbabe

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Dude it was a joke!
Was it made in poor taste?
Perhaps?
It was a joke and I was there. I didn't hear any other Puerto Rican's complaining except you and yes, there were others there.
When you didn't let it go after he talked to you we had no choice but to ban you.
It's done.
Move on please.
C.B.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry, but I did not get the joke.

But I am more than willing to put this behind me.

But aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Sigh, it's so hard to be stoopid sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors