Become a Patron!

Panzer Hellfire SHENXI

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just recieved my Panzer Blackhawk Hellfire edition from rbavapors.com first and fore most the black pvd coating is amazing. The threads and inside of the mod are uncoated and the tube itself is high quality copper. I was on the fence as i dont care for copper however this thing is a beauty. The engravings are perfect no mistakes and custom. The button is silky smooth and it hits like a train. Another sweet feature is the drop down pin as we all know real panzers suck when using an 18650. This feature eliminated the need to drop the copper connector pin until it was almost loose now you barely have to unscrew it for the battery to not rattle which also means better voltage. The price was reasonable around 90 bucks and there are only 50 made right now. I reccomend and i will upload pictures later tonight.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IDK, I like my Copper Panzer clone just fine with a 18650, but yours seems like the ultimate black model.

Congrats!

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im not graceful with pictures but here it is they dont do it justice rbavapors did a great job on the design

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 86

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man, hadn't seen the bacon and cheddar before. Gotta get some of that!!!

As far as the Panzer... Sweet!
I have the blue one from FT and love it.
Got a meter today with which I can measure voltage drop and it showed only .2 drop. Can't complain with a sub $30 mech.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very nice!

Also, love the bacon & cheddar seasoning. :D
I have a J-Pouch so I use lots of seasonings as some foods will block me up....garlic pepper n bacon cheddar is good on anything

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FWIW, here's my Panzer with a Fogger v4+ on it. :)
Love that combo!

yTjTkrr.jpg

Also, a beer. ;-)

VapeMastiff

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but that mod is sexy. Nice pick up.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks brother the pvd is coming off. I ordered v2 hopefuly its more durable. Got their copper panzer tiger pro series clone from rbavapor few weeks ago. It came with two diff switches and threading n battery venting are 20o times better than the real one

VapeMastiff

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks brother the pvd is coming off. I ordered v2 hopefuly its more durable. Got their copper panzer tiger pro series clone from rbavapor few weeks ago. It came with two diff switches and threading n battery venting are 20o times better than the real one
That's awesome! Post some pics when you get a chance. I've got my first mech coming. Black Hawk from 88evape. Can't wait.

VU Sponsors