Become a Patron!

Paypal help

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can someone school me how PayPal protects me. I wanna sell this guy new to the forum my dna40 cana but I dunno how to safely since he has no vouches. This is dre1982 by the way got my name shortened.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can someone school me how PayPal protects me. I wanna sell this guy new to the forum my dna40 cana but I dunno how to safely since he has no vouches. This is dre1982 by the way got my name shortened.

Isn't he the one that needs protection rather than you? He's sending the money, then you sent the mod?

Be sure to get tracking (which you can do from Paypal). You can also pay extra for a signature to ensure he gets it.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've heard they can say I didn't send it and not release the funds or something along those lines that's my concern and PayPal doesn't allow ecig sales.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard they can say I didn't send it and not release the funds or something along those lines that's my concern and PayPal doesn't allow ecig sales.

If you get a signature confirmation that should be good enough, no? And insurance? (He pays) The funds will go to your account immediately. However, if in doubt wait for someone you know better.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's why I made this post I'm clueless how this works.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Add account use the same CC but change the name, Email...etc

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well me and the potene buyer are working out a possible trade but thank you everyone who replied.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well me and the potene buyer are working out a possible trade but thank you everyone who replied.

I'd be very careful trading with someone brand new to the forum - just sayin'...

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know I stipulated they have to send first.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I believe I've gained a good amount of positive feedback to ask that.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Get a tracking # for sure but technically PayPal doesn't allow ecig stuff. Of course that's how I paid for my fasttech order but its supposed to be against their stupid rules

VU Sponsors