Become a Patron!

Peguin se juicy button.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So my wife leaves her penguin mod in her purse all the time. So juice leaked. Wondering if dripping alcohol alcohol. Into the button area would help. Nowhere for the excess to go but the worry I have is the internal battery. I know non removable would be no problem. Any ideas?

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Sorry I can't help with your question-
I bought my hubby his 2nd Penguin, the 1st one quit working at 9 months, this time I bought the Penguin SE and so far it is working great- never had juice spills in either of them, but he drops them at work. A few months ago 8Vape had the Penguin SE for $16.00- I should have bought two of them.
I hope you are able to save the Penguin for your wife!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I can't help with your question-
I bought my hubby his 2nd Penguin, the 1st one quit working at 9 months, this time I bought the Penguin SE and so far it is working great- never had juice spills in either of them, but he drops them at work. A few months ago 8Vape had the Penguin SE for $16.00- I should have bought two of them.
I hope you are able to save the Penguin for your wife!
Yeah I just don't know if the alcohol will kill the battery. I assume it would but if I let it dry completely I wonder. She keeps it in her purse and I hope didn't think she still used it until I confiscated it and she noticed. If I can't get it good I'll get her another pod system or something. The myblu things are pretty good.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I am googling leaking Penguin and found this

Ameon-Joyetech Service [email protected] 5:48 AM (6 hours ago)

to me Dear Valued Customer, Thanks for your email and sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send us some photos pf leaking problem? Kindly please check: 1. if the sealing part inside is OK 2. clean the atomizer tube and then keep pressing the fire button for several seconds without inhaling in order to atomize the residual liquid completely. If still the same problem, kindly please let us know and we will check further. Best wishes!

Do you have another spare tank- may be the seal is not good on the one you have, shouldn't leak- they are pretty cheap.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just honestly think it leaked just enough in her purse to make it too the button. It's just laying in the bottom of her purse. Lol. But I'll give this a shot.

VU Sponsors