Become a Patron!

People that piss you off!

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hate little fuckers who can't do their damn job but they want to come over and tell you how to do yours. I hate when people show up three hours late to work. I hate pure stupidity. I hate assholes who win the lottery. I hate slow drivers like at least do the flicking speed limit. I hate drones. I hate immaturity and people who have always had everything handed to them because in the world it doesn't work like that. I hate being judged and being called a bitch because i actually speak the truth and nobody likes to hear the truth
I hate all of the preceding, 'cept lottery winners...I simply envy them. I do hate the people who spend ADC checks on lottery tickets, like you would not believe...

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hate the incompetent, lying-ass tards, who stand around grinning, whilst others do 'what needs to be done'...

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
People who think they own this friggin forum (or any other one ). You post something, someone else will post something , it's a public forum ! If you can't handle it , pick up your marbles and go home ! The forum does not revolve around a few .......... Then you have another type . Hey , I'm the type of person ,you can say anything to me , no big deal . Others will post an opinion and if some dude has a different take on it ,well they just lay into him . And I mean no holds barred type of thing, every other word is profanity . So the other dude gets insulted and he starts the same routine ,now the issue is lost ,and it's just who can insult who most . Hey, you can learn from another opinion ,or the other readers just tune out .

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
People who think they own this friggin forum (or any other one ). You post something, someone else will post something , it's a public forum ! If you can't handle it , pick up your marbles and go home ! The forum does not revolve around a few .......... Then you have another type . Hey , I'm the type of person ,you can say anything to me , no big deal . Others will post an opinion and if some dude has a different take on it ,well they just lay into him . And I mean no holds barred type of thing, every other word is profanity . So the other dude gets insulted and he starts the same routine ,now the issue is lost ,and it's just who can insult who most . Hey, you can learn from another opinion ,or the other readers just tune out .

Hey fuck you and the horse you road in on Jack!

LOL Kidding! Hey the band I joined a month ago wrote a song called 'Jack' I'll share a recording with you before long. I play the drums and rocked it up even more for'em. Good Stuff/Good Times!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm.. methinks me just saw a thread like that :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hate that people seem devoid of manners.
I hate the people that LOVE the drama, then are too stupid to understand why they world acts they way it does. Love the drama, until it slaps em' flat on their sloppy ass.
I hate that it seems like the world is swimming in a pool of drugs, that makes them complete morons.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Like this??

To each his own but , here's a picture of my ass ,another of my house no ego problem here . Some folks just in love with themselves . Just my 2 cents .

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/howdy-from-whiskey.19938/page-2#post-319329

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i think i piss myself off more than any other person on the planet does. roll-eye-smiley.gif

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hate that people seem devoid of manners.
I hate the people that LOVE the drama, then are too stupid to understand why they world acts they way it does. Love the drama, until it slaps em' flat on their sloppy ass.
I hate that it seems like the world is swimming in a pool of drugs, that makes them complete morons.
Nicotine is LIKELY CLASSIFIED AS A 'drug', by some agencies...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Jesus freaks piss me off. And people who are optimistic and never get angry....and FUCKING CELIBATE PEOPLE!!! Fuckers need to get laid!!!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im positive that not getting laid will make me rich! Praise Jesus!

:D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Jesus freaks piss me off. And people who are optimistic and never get angry....and FUCKING CELIBATE PEOPLE!!! Fuckers need to get laid!!!
The bible toting preaching pray for you people piss me off.. the ones that REALLY piss me off in that vein are the broke ass ones who leave chic tracks and write prayer shit in place of tips... if you are that broke stay home.
the never angry people scare me more than piss me off. When they pop a gasket it is normally epic as hell and takes all sorts of them with em.
Celibate by choice is one thing... people with no game that claim it are the ones that piss me off.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The bible toting preaching pray for you people piss me off.. the ones that REALLY piss me off in that vein are the broke ass ones who leave chic tracks and write prayer shit in place of tips... if you are that broke stay home.
the never angry people scare me more than piss me off. When they pop a gasket it is normally epic as hell and takes all sorts of them with em.
Celibate by choice is one thing... people with no game that claim it are the ones that piss me off.
*applause* I am only celibate because being otherwise preys on my lack of restraint

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
*applause* I am only celibate because being otherwise preys on my lack of restraint
I am because I cannot stand the bullshit guilt trips and head games bitches be playing.

I found a whole new level of stupid that people do that got me on a whole new level of yelling today.
People who shuffle not walk and stop in the cross walk or street... if not a full stop they slow to mertle speed..

Last edited:

2BZ4THOT

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys that lay their hands on women...

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No it's a chain thing. I do that sometimes.
RYz98js.gif

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Blame shifters piss me off.

If you fuck up then admit you fucked up.

I admit when I do something stupid.

I don't blame my friends for being just as stupid and following along and I don't blame them if i was being just as stupid and following them.

Don't try to project the blame on somebody else.

It makes you look 10X as guilty.

And once you become a known blame shifter you can no longer be trusted.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
One more.

Men who hit Women.

I will run from a crazy bitch and even call the cops if i have to.

But i won't dare hit one back.

My Mother taught me better than that.

Now that I stopped trying to seek out Women to date that are crazier than me I haven't had any problems.

I found one who I have been with since January 2009.

She is not in the least bit crazy and she doesn't like to party (do crazy illegal drugs).

I had the same girlfriend from 1994 (When I was 19) to 2003.

Her next boyfriend went to prison.

For plotting, planning, and attempting to MURDER Me and her!
I got hit in the back of the head with a hammer a few times before i took it from him and wrestled around with him until the police showed up.
Him and his buddy broke into her house (Home Invasion) then tried to kill us (attempted murder).

Her next boyfriend went to prison when she sent him in her car to buy drugs.
He wrecked the car, she lied and said he stole the car so she could get a big check from her insurance company.

A year later he got out of prison, went directly to East Baltimore and proceeded to overdose and die!
Wasn't even out of prison for 8 hours and he was found face down in a puddle of his own vomit.

When I say crazier than me I mean FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS!

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One more.

Men who hit Women.

Now that I stopped trying to seek out Women to date that are crazier than me I haven't had any problems.

She is not in the least bit crazy and she doesn't like to party (do crazy illegal drugs).

Is the dude's name Richard Biehl ? I served with him, 2/1 st Inf.
I got hit in the back of the head with a hammer a few times before i took it from him and wrestled around with him until the police showed up.
Him and his buddy broke into her house (Home Invasion) then tried to kill us (attempted murder).

He wrecked the car, she lied and said he stole the car so she could get a big check from her insurance company.

A year later he got out of prison, went directly to East Baltimore and proceeded to overdose and die!
Wasn't even out of prison for 8 hours and he was found face down in a puddle of his own vomit.

tcmx250

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Kardashians/Jenners piss me off. Wish some of them had problems like me.

Decorative scarves. Piss. Me. Off.

People who don't earn or work for what they have/receive.

I'm only celibate because I'm married. :D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One more.

Men who hit Women.

Moma taught me a lady will not hit a man.. if she doubles up a fist and swings you set her ass in the dirt like a dude.
Trust me after bouncing a few years he hesitation of not defending against a woman attacking went right out the window.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Moma taught me a lady will not hit a man.. if she doubles up a fist and swings you set her ass in the dirt like a dude.
Trust me after bouncing a few years he hesitation of not defending against a woman attacking went right out the window.

A bouncers job is to bounce people out the door. men, women, children, whoever is starting shit in the club/bar.

That's different. I mean women who aren't trying to beat your ass because they are drunk and don't want to leave the bar while you are being paid to make them leave.

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A bouncers job is to bounce people out the door. men, women, children, whoever is starting shit in the club/bar.

That's different. I mean women who aren't trying to beat your ass because they are drunk and don't want to leave the bar.
I will defend myself, but only as far as actually needed to defend myself. That has meant in the past stuff like shoving, holding, etc.. I have yet to actually 'hit' a woman. Of course, I've been married 26yrs so its been a very long time since I ran into 'crazy', unless you are talking in-laws :)

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hate the people who designed toilet paper and paper towels...i mean come on now...a tiny piece of paper to wipe your ass and a big piece to dry your hands off with..backwards ass morons.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hate bench racers on forums..."this cam with these heads and that intake can make blah blah horsepower but theyve never seen an engine dyno except in the magazines and drive a 15 second honda they think is fast.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate bench racers on forums..."this cam with these heads and that intake can make blah blah horsepower but theyve never seen an engine dyno except in the magazines and drive a 15 second honda they think is fast.
LOL they would not know a clutch from an intake manifold. Those were the fucktards that would come in asking for 710 plugs.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got a few. (This thread is out dated a bit but fuck it.)

• Jehovah's witness - They knock at my door every FUCKING day. I want to put a damn sign that says "Do not knock if you're a Jehovah's witness.
  • Elderly drivers. Why the fuck would you do like 40 mph on a highway? They need to be taken off the fucking road.
  • Door to door salesman. I don't want your shit asshole
  • Ghetto people. Let me explain. There's a difference between being African American, and ghetto. Ghetto motherfuckers get section 8 and food stamps.They don't give two fucks about anyone but themselves. They talk like "What da fuck is dis shit. What is you talkin bout?" Like go back to school retard. And on the other hand, African Americans who talk normal and you know, aren't dicks.
  • Cops who go mad with power and the same goes with mall cops too.
That's all I got for now.If I think of anymore I'll edit this.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mods/show hosts that pimp products and shout outs of shady vendors that KNOWINGLY break the law and mislabel shipping declarations of a known class 6 toxin.
I hope someone does not buy the mislabeled pure nic thinking it is safe to mix at home... and the mislabeled VG bottle does not break or leak killing the shipping company employees.

2BZ4THOT

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a few. (This thread is out dated a bit but fuck it.)

• Jehovah's witness - They knock at my door every FUCKING day. I want to put a damn sign that says "Do not knock if you're a Jehovah's witness.
  • Elderly drivers. Why the fuck would you do like 40 mph on a highway? They need to be taken off the fucking road.
  • Door to door salesman. I don't want your shit asshole
  • Ghetto people. Let me explain. There's a difference between being African American, and ghetto. Ghetto motherfuckers get section 8 and food stamps.They don't give two fucks about anyone but themselves. They talk like "What da fuck is dis shit. What is you talkin bout?" Like go back to school retard. And on the other hand, African Americans who talk normal and you know, aren't dicks.
  • Cops who go mad with power and the same goes with mall cops too.
That's all I got for now.If I think of anymore I'll edit this.
helping needy.jpg

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hate people who post "SALE" ads that have a price of more than what others are selling for normally...."The new kanger sub tank nano for just $59.99 if you use our code VASELINE"

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hate people who post sale ads that have a price of more than what others are selling for normally...."The new kanger sub tank nano for just $59.99 if you use our code VASELINE"
...and if the code VASELINE fails, use BENDOVAH...

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate people who post "SALE" ads that have a price of more than what others are selling for normally...."The new kanger sub tank nano for just $59.99 if you use our code VASELINE"
Do they at least offer a complementary reach-around while they have ya grabbing your ankles?

A few places that advertise in this forum have pricing like that...smh...

VU Sponsors