Become a Patron!

peppery flavor and short life span

I'm using my freedom smokes nic and vg. the nic is 36mg 75% vg and I'm making 80%vg and using @HeadInClouds milky musketeers recipe and at first it was okay but after 6 days it's turned to trash with a harsh peppery flavor. All my reciepes have turned out this way. Has anyone had this problem with my freedom smokes products. I just ordered vg from bullcityvapor. WHAT IS IT?

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm using my freedom smokes nic and vg. the nic is 36mg 75% vg and I'm making 80%vg and using @HeadInClouds milky musketeers recipe and at first it was okay but after 6 days it's turned to trash with a harsh peppery flavor. All my reciepes have turned out this way. Has anyone had this problem with my freedom smokes products. I just ordered vg from bullcityvapor. WHAT IS IT?

I've used MFS nicotine and didn't like it. It changed the flavor of my mixes and made them slightly harsh and peppery. My brother doesn't seem to mind that so I guess it's okay for some people, but not for me. I gave him the rest of my MFS Nicotine and purchased Vapers Tek and it's excellent. I've also used Nude Nicotine and it was equally as good. I have a 30ml sample bottle of Liquid Barn nicotine that I haven't tried yet. The smell of it isn't very inviting. Although I've read that it's flavorless and very good nicotine, the sample I have smells like a used ashtray.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ZERO harshness on this nic

7E290B8D-A826-405E-8265-3A146FE4A190_zps1fkonswl.jpg

I've used MFS nicotine and didn't like it. It changed the flavor of my mixes and made them slightly harsh and peppery. My brother doesn't seem to mind that so I guess it's okay for some people, but not for me. I gave him the rest of my MFS Nicotine and purchased Vapers Tek and it's excellent. I've also used Nude Nicotine and it was equally as good. I have a 30ml sample bottle of Liquid Barn nicotine that I haven't tried yet. The smell of it isn't very inviting. Although I've read that it's flavorless and very good nicotine, the sample I have smells like a used ashtray.
Did you have any problems with mfs products burning to fast? I vape almost a 30 ml a day lately. I also gave a friend a 30 ml and he had the same issue. This is double what my daily vape is.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

It'd guess the problem is your nic, but you can find out for sure if you make a little batch with no nic.

It'd guess the problem is your nic, but you can find out for sure if you make a little batch with no nic.
Ahh... i see. Mixing it up now. I also have a sweet tooth and that peppery harsh flavoring is killing me. So will try this now! I'm looking for an all day vape. So I'm hoping your milky musketeers is it. I got a real marshmallow taste last time at first or maybe merigue. Is that how it starts. And what is your recommended steep for that reciepe

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Ahh... i see. Mixing it up now. I also have a sweet tooth and that peppery harsh flavoring is killing me. So will try this now! I'm looking for an all day vape. So I'm hoping your milky musketeers is it. I got a real marshmallow taste last time at first or maybe merigue. Is that how it starts. And what is your recommended steep for that reciepe

I always try everything right after mixing, and I like that one right away. You might read through the thread, though - some like it fresh, some like to steep it: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-3-milky-musketeers.30662/

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you have any problems with mfs products burning to fast? I vape almost a 30 ml a day lately. I also gave a friend a 30 ml and he had the same issue. This is double what my daily vape is.

No...I didn't seem to have any issues with MFS burning too fast, but at the time I was using nautilus tanks at lower wattages. I've since moved up to higher wattage mods and tanks, but still don't come close to burning 30ml a day.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Might be the nic. The peppery flavor is the key. Try another brand of nic and see if it fixes the situation.

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A few months back, I ran out of my 120ml Vaperstek nic that I bought as a tester. I went back to my MFS nic. After several batches with that, and the imposing pepperyness/throat scratchiness, I went back to VT immediately. Nude nic might be just as good, but I've never tried it. All I know is that the MFS was not good at all, after vaping on VT for a while.

VU Sponsors