Become a Patron!

Percentage recommendations

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got in Waffle and Creme Brulee and they both smell tasty but have a hard time finding the right percentage especially with Creme Brulee.

I am pretty familiar with INW flavors and am really liking a lot so far. The Creme Brulee smells so damn delicious but I can't seem to find the right % to use yet. I started with 2% but nothing, upped to 5% and a little better but not by much. I now have it at 10% which is generally high for INW flavors but after just shaking it is good, just not translating from what I smell to what I vape. Maybe it just needs to steep more but it is a single flavor with no nic at 70vg so I would think the flavor doesn't need much time to bond.

The waffle I am much closer on and so far it is the best waffle I have tried, still looking for the right % on that one but 5% is good so far.

If anyone else has these flavors and can let me know what has worked for them I would really appreciate it.

Inawera

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are great links! Tried to find pear but couldn't find it or maybe it was there it just wasn't translated...

Got a pear link or a general starting percentage? 5%? 7%?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the links.

I only have 7 days steeping on the Creme Brulee, love the smell but the flavor has been off. Also the liquid is cloudy which is a little odd.

The waffle is better than the FW and Cap version so far, can't wait to figure out which other flavors compliment it the best.

VU Sponsors