Become a Patron!

Perfect coil for Griffin 25?

Hello,

I'm new to the whole building/modding and am wondering if one of you kind people would help a newbie out please!?

I have got a coolfire 4 plus with the sub ohm tank (trooper version) and I have recently bought the griffin 25 tank. I'd like to know:

1. What coil should I be using for the griffin 25

2. What sort of cotton should I be using

3. Is the coolfire 4 plus powerful enough or even suitable for use with the griffin 25

4. Any tips, tricks and/or advice on getting this bad boy built would be fantastic!

Please and thank you! :wave:

Last edited:

meloserj

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello,

I'm new to the whole building/modding and am wondering if one of you kind people would help a newbie out please!?

I have got a coolfire 4 plus with the sub ohm tank (trooper version) and I have recently bought the griffin 25 tank. I'd like to know:

1. What coil should I be using for the griffin 25

2. What sort of cotton should I be using

3. Is the coolfire 4 plus powerful enough or even suitable for use with the griffin 25

4. Any tips, tricks and/or advice on getting this bad boy built would be fantastic!

Please and thank you! :wave:
Hello mate
My recommendation as below:
1. Depends to you, start with normal dual coils with 0.5 ohm (use 2 piece 1 ohm) AWG 26 or 24, 7 to 9 wraps at 25 mm core
2. I use Koh gen do and Muji, both are ok
3. Yes, you can easily vape on 40 W
4. Try building coils equal and unique, if new you can purchase pre-build coils from UD.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello mate
My recommendation as below:
1. Depends to you, start with normal dual coils with 0.5 ohm (use 2 piece 1 ohm) AWG 26 or 24, 7 to 9 wraps at 25 mm core
2. I use Koh gen do and Muji, both are ok
3. Yes, you can easily vape on 40 W
4. Try building coils equal and unique, if new you can purchase pre-build coils from UD.
Coils can't be equal and unique at the same time, otherwise they wouldn't be equal.

meloserj

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Neunerball yes bro, but you should built as much as close to each other. I am doing it and most of the time very small difference in ohms and shape.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Neunerball yes bro, but you should built as much as close to each other. I am doing it and most of the time very small difference in ohms and shape.
I agree with that! We would be "Über" humans, if we could build two coils, that are exactly the same. ;)

VU Sponsors