Become a Patron!

Personal draw record

Jobbo256

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's not meant to be a huge cloud its a shit ass pen vape so not much comes out. The challenge is the draw time itself not how much vape can be held because like I said any mod or anything that produces real vapour I couldn't do that. I just did it because friends of mine do draw challenges for fun, and also its not a loop video its just shit quality and jumpy and pixilated because my camera isn't that good.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Even a shitty pen can produce more cloud than that after a whole minute of inhaling. Do you think we are that stupid? The pen I had was variable voltage and I didn't even turn it up that high, 3.6v with a 1.8ohm coil and I could actually get it to blow some decent clouds. Nothing like what some of these fancy mods can mind you, but damn decent for a pen. All I did was drill out the air holes in my tank and re-wick with rayon. Silica is pure garbage to me. But a 5 second draw produced probably 3-4 times as much vapor as your "minute long" draw. There is absolutely no way you could only blow that little tiny bit of vapor after a whole minute of vaping, not even with a cigalike. Now I'm calling bullshit.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a lot of people saying a lot of shit about the OP draw,but yet not one single person has posted their video out doing him.

blah blah blah yack yack yack

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That argument is simply illogical. Why would anyone try to outdo something they think is fake and not even possible to begin with?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If anything, another person posting a video attempting to "outdo" the OP would only serve to prove the truth, its impossible.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anybody else trying and not making it past 60 does not prove it is impossible,it only proves that person is not capable [failure]

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
anybody else trying and not making it past 60 does not prove it is impossible,it only proves that person is not capable [failure]
I see your point with that, but since most of the people talking crap don't believe the OP, outdoing him is still irrelevant. If someone said they could do better and didn't try to, then your argument would be valid. But challenging people who say something isn't true to outdo it is not a relevant argument.

Jobbo256

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Even a shitty pen can produce more cloud than that after a whole minute of inhaling. Do you think we are that stupid? The pen I had was variable voltage and I didn't even turn it up that high, 3.6v with a 1.8ohm coil and I could actually get it to blow some decent clouds. Nothing like what some of these fancy mods can mind you, but damn decent for a pen. All I did was drill out the air holes in my tank and re-wick with rayon. Silica is pure garbage to me. But a 5 second draw produced probably 3-4 times as much vapor as your "minute long" draw. There is absolutely no way you could only blow that little tiny bit of vapor after a whole minute of vaping, not even with a cigalike. Now I'm calling bullshit.
Mine isn't vv/vw, it doesn't have drilled holes, and I've used the tank for about a month prior to getting my mod. It's fine if people don't believe me or care I really don't have to prove anything to people I don't know, I just like seeing fun threads and a sense of community in a forum which is why I did this.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine isn't vv/vw, it doesn't have drilled holes, and I've used the tank for about a month prior to getting my mod. It's fine if people don't believe me or care I really don't have to prove anything to people I don't know, I just like seeing fun threads and a sense of community in a forum which is why I did this.

On the contrary. The very point of your original post was exactly that: to prove something. And you did so. Just not what you'd intended.

I have found a home in this community where members stick together, help one another and when a newroid decides to start with a bullshit post, they get called out.

Proclaim all the butthurt you wish but don't blame it on a group with which you are unacquainted.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see your point with that, but since most of the people talking crap don't believe the OP, outdoing him is still irrelevant. If someone said they could do better and didn't try to, then your argument would be valid. But challenging people who say something isn't true to outdo it is not a relevant argument.

more Blah blah blah

Jobbo256

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't say I wasn't trying to prove something, I'm saying I don't have to. I find it good that people don't believe me because scepticism is a huge part of character that I feel everyone should have. I understand that. It's easy to claim someone as butthurt to discredit and fall away from a topic that most don't care about, I expect people to and its fine to me. As a community however, and I understand that this is a completely stupid question to ask regarding online communities, shouldn't people welcome newcomers regardless if they are bullshitting or not? I'm not making any claims about myself, I still stick by what I have said and done, but wouldn't it make more sense of a forum such as this to not be as hostile towards people even if they are new or not?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, not at all. It's very easy to spread misinformation that can get people hurt. I see a newbie coming in with what smells like capital BS and I'm instantly on guard. Doesn't really matter if the post itself is dangerous or not, if they can lie about one thing they can lie about something else that next time, might get somebody hurt. There are plenty of posts here with detailed information and plenty of websites with accurate info for those like myself who Google everything, but yet every day there is a newb asking a question that they could easily find the answer to on Google. And you'd be surprised how many people give answers that range from slightly inaccurate to complete and utter bullshit, luckily there are people who step forward and correct the situation, but I still don't trust those people and even less do I trust a newb who's first post is more than likely bullshit.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I understand that this is a completely stupid question to ask regarding online communities, shouldn't people welcome newcomers regardless if they are bullshitting or not?

It's good that you understand that is a stupid question. Asked and answered.

Why not contribute in a positive manner rather than bullshitting? Take you time, get to know the folks here. Do something positive with your life. Stay in school

Jobbo256

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's good that you understand that is a stupid question. Asked and answered.

Why not contribute in a positive manner rather than bullshitting? Take you time, get to know the folks here. Do something positive with your life. Stay in school
This is in the general random section of the forum, so contribution in a sense of actual advice and steps for beginners or something along the lines of that isn't really found here, but I feel that I have contributed something. Perhaps I provided humour to someone who doubts me and gave them a chuckle, or gave someone who likes to argue a chance to argue. I still claim that I didn't bullshit, but that's the besides the point because whether I did or not doesn't matter since I provided people with an non harmful and non threatening experience and gave them an opportunity to have a conversation, which I feel is a positive action.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, you're very pc, bro. (Not a compliment BTW)

Jobbo256

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, you're very pc, bro. (Not a compliment BTW)
******************************, whatever slur applies to literally anyone in the world, I find it hilarious that Bruce Jenner decided he wasn't a woman after all and wants to he called Bruce again, bro. Not PC, just contextual.

Last edited by a moderator:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
**************************, whatever slur applies to literally anyone in the world, I find it hilarious that Bruce Jenner decided he wasn't a woman after all and wants to he called Bruce again, bro. Not PC, just contextual.
Is that right? Caitlin Jenner wants to be Bruce Jenner again? Lmao!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jobbo256

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is that right? Caitlin Jenner wants to be Bruce Jenner again? Lmao!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Idk for sure I read it on some celebrity site but if its true it's hilarious

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
******************************, whatever slur applies to literally anyone in the world, I find it hilarious that Bruce Jenner decided he wasn't a woman after all and wants to he called Bruce again, bro. Not PC, just contextual.
NO slurs apply. These are against the rules of the forum, so please, keep those off here. Thanks.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Pretty sure it isn't physically possible to continuously inhale without exhaling for 60 seconds. No one's lungs are that large..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty sure it isn't physically possible to continuously inhale without exhaling for 60 seconds. No one's lungs are that large..
Its real I can hold my breath for minutes I can blow the house down

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Wow. I didn't think some could be so ignorant as to not know the difference between continuously inhaling and holding one's breath...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to be able to hold my breath over 4 minutes while skin diving.
Years of smoking killed the record but every time I read this forum
I practice ;-)

VU Sponsors