Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cause when you have over 100/it makes a smiley and I like a smilies
f119294e79c7fc1d1a02283b133ec08c.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory
Oh snap! No they didn't! That's like a little chrome easter egg! I love it! Now I need to get a 100 tabs open so I can have the smiley face. Challenge accepted.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
66ee185a10a6d4f6ccfc89db5a29d830.jpg

In case you can't see it that's a jeep liberty that has a sticker that reads " silly boys jeeps are for girls!!"

It says jeep but that's not a jeep any guy I know would want to drive.. I need a sticker that says "silly girl that's not a man's jeep"

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey all I got the PIF box all in one piece. I spent 2 hours digging through it adding to it and lightening the load. I'll grab a new box and get her shipped out Wednesday or Thursday!
Good deal add pics if you can not required thou

Sent from my LabRatory

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like how 5 small flat rate boxes fit into a medium rare box so before I ship I will take some more pictures before I box it all back up again. I'm kinda OCD with organization.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks everyone for your concern. I'm doing okay, happy to be home mostly. I've got some pretty serious health issues I've been battling over the past few years. I was doing pretty well, my last surgery was October 2014. Before that I was averaging a surgery every 2 months for a couple years. This time I went 8 months without one, so we're making forward progress. :) Also, I only had to spend 2 nights in the hospital, I'm used to 2 weeks or more, so we're making progress there as well.
Anyway, glad to see @Navymr got the box and that we can get this thing back on track.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LoL, yea my spelling sucks a little and I didn't bother with MR Goolge

@Geauxst the box will need thinned out or organized a little better cause it's FULL

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LoL, yea my spelling sucks a little and I didn't bother with MR Goolge

@Geauxst the box will need thinned out or organized a little better cause it's FULL
That's why I'm in the middle so I can do all that for the.last half to enjoy

Sent from my LabRatory

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If anyone is getting into temp control let me know and I'll hook you up on the devices and info

IPV3 Li over IPV4 for a start... SnowWolf over both. Single battery there are a lot more to consider. Kanger's new bvc coils are nice... If someone New is looking to get into the Max VG game and wants a tank. The Kanger Starter kit is nice. The white on the tank is WHITE and the mod/battery is a little creamy so if you're ocd get the black

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If anyone is getting into temp control let me know and I'll hook you up on the devices and info

IPV3 Li over IPV4 for a start... SnowWolf over both. Single battery there are a lot more to consider. Kanger's new bvc coils are nice... If someone New is looking to get into the Max VG game and wants a tank. The Kanger Starter kit is nice. The white on the tank is WHITE and the mod/battery is a little creamy so if you're ocd get the black

3acd16411a0eec9f78245b2bb8a15bcb.jpg

That's what I'm waiting on

Ipvs scare me and the snow wolf IMO I hate the tiny ass screen on that big ass space just a waste IMO plus I hear it has a surprise over 165w but honestly who goes there anyway

Sent from my LabRatory

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's over 150... It pulses and is awesome for series builds. The IPV3 LI can be updated to 200 watts rather than 165. But it needs 50A batteries lmao IPV...

Screen size is good. The IPV4's though you can't see like the mini.
67fc277f76c47c252fc5a772f35faeeb.jpg

I'll let you know about the Sigelei when it comes in. I assume it'll be great as they normally are

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hope to God you don't pre order from slowtech... That scares me

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's over 150... It pulses and is awesome for series builds. The IPV3 LI can be updated to 200 watts rather than 165. But it needs 50A batteries lmao IPV...

Screen size is good. The IPV4's though you can't see like the mini.
67fc277f76c47c252fc5a772f35faeeb.jpg

I'll let you know about the Sigelei when it comes in. I assume it'll be great as they normally are

I've actually heard only the ipv3 li got the update and alot are saying it bricks the mod and the snow wolf screen isn't small I just find that size screen on a black body makes it looks like a sticker on a 20ft wall

And yeah I love sigelei they have done real good with their mods time and time again so lets hope the TC mod continues that tradition

Sent from my LabRatory

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've actually heard only the ipv3 li got the update and alot are saying it bricks the mod and the snow wolf screen isn't small I just find that size screen on a black body makes it looks like a sticker on a 20ft wall

And yeah I love sigelei they have done real good with their mods time and time again so lets hope the TC mod continues that tradition

Sent from my LabRatory
Yeah the ipv4 is a 100 watt device so it wouldn't get a 100 watt firmware bump . The IPV3 LI and the Sigelei 150w tc will go head to head again like before... Both have the lower 572° f for some reason... Wonder what chip they are using lol??? Is it a true brick or a soft brick? Hopefully soft or they are in for a shit storm.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah the ipv4 is a 100 watt device so it wouldn't get a 100 watt firmware bump . The IPV3 LI and the Sigelei 150w tc will go head to head again like before... Both have the lower 572° f for some reason... Wonder what chip they are using lol??? Is it a true brick or a soft brick? Hopefully soft or they are in for a shit storm.

From everything the guys are saying in the thread I'm thinking soft brick one already knows the issues and contacted them but because of the language barrier he's not having much luck communicating with them but I'm sure it will get solved

I looked into the ipv's when I was checking into TC devices but I heard horror stories of mods shorting out and others catching fire cause of a bad placement screw and USB port having to be removed idunno just to many complaints for me to try ATM

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
f60c29ad825c7b39cd87192e331b10e2.jpg
I actually ordered this cause its got the ipv chip and supposedly can upgrade like an ipv as well but I have yet to receive it still processing at gearbest since the 29th

Sent from my LabRatory

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From everything the guys are saying in the thread I'm thinking soft brick one already knows the issues and contacted them but because of the language barrier he's not having much luck communicating with them but I'm sure it will get solved

I looked into the ipv's when I was checking into TC devices but I heard horror stories of mods shorting out and others catching fire cause of a bad placement screw and USB port having to be removed idunno just to many complaints for me to try ATM

Sent from my LabRatory
I'm using one for the next week I'll let you know the truth to it all... Sigelei dropped the ball on this one... They need to hurry up and get that thing out. BTW those Sigelei batteries are HUGE... Like a 25r with 5 wraps. Got a bunch of free ones and they seem to work fine but only get them if you plan on using them solely in one of their devices... But if anyone is going IPV go 3 LI imho. The pointless touch sensor works lol. Almost kissed my coils because of it smh

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3acd16411a0eec9f78245b2bb8a15bcb.jpg

That's what I'm waiting on

Ipvs scare me and the snow wolf IMO I hate the tiny ass screen on that big ass space just a waste IMO plus I hear it has a surprise over 165w but honestly who goes there anyway

Sent from my LabRatory

I looooooove sigelei... And I wants this muchly.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Btw angel cigs has Atlantis coils for less than $6 for 5... Had a few left won't last long if anyone uses them...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Btw angel cigs has Atlantis coils for less than $6 for 5... Had a few left won't last long if anyone uses them...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
I assume they are the v1 (0.5s)??? Either way that is an amazing deal. If you use a Herakles tank those are the ones you Will want to get. The v2 coil's juice holes are much larger and will cause the Herakles tank to leak from the base.

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea I grabbed the chi you Megan. Pitched in an rda and a couple other things.
I hope you took the yellow battery I included with it. The mkne's are too short. If you use mknes you will need to add a washer under the Bottom pin, to raise it so the button isn't so far out that it doesn't wiggle when pressing it.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope you took the yellow battery I included with it. The mkne's are too short. If you use mknes you will need to add a washer under the Bottom pin, to raise it so the button isn't so far out that it doesn't wiggle when pressing it.

I did. Thanks! I like the vapepower batteries. They work great in a 2six too.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just discovered the .3 v2 coils for the v1 Atlantis. Vaping 40 watts and not a single dry hit yet,

Last edited:

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just discovered the .3 v2 coils for the v1 Atlantis. Vaping 40 watts and not a single dry hit yet,
Oh yeah they work fine in the Atlantis V1. I was talking about that Herakles tank.

The .3s in the V1 make the base and tank extremely hot though. They doubled the airflow on the base of the v2. I use the .3s at 60 watts without dryhits but that's when I noticed the heat. I've found that 30/70 (pg/vg) mixes are perfect for sub tanks.

I'm Running a new .5 Sub Tank coil and it can handle a lot more than the v1 horizontal coil.

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went with the family to the 4th of July parade in Philly today and this happened! It was one of the best parts, and the kids loved it too! Thought I would drop it here. Happy Fourth everyone!

e293008042e2cec041650adc52b4da9f.jpg

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't mind the little extra heat from the .3 I also knocked my airflow ring off and drilled out all the holes. My only airflow bottleneck is the coil itself.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So... this is happening:
I'm away from home, visiting my Mom out of state. Of course THIS is the time my stupid istick50 chooses to act up. It won't fire every time, instead gives me a "Power Low" message. I hit the trigger a few more times and then it will work. Maybe. Maybe not. I've tried cleaning the contacts, charging it fully, changing the coil, turning it off and letting it rest. It's still doing this. I have a backup 3.7v stick style with a crappy tank at home, but I won't be home for another week. I won't have $ for a new vape for another month.
Pray for my sanity.

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So... this is happening:
I'm away from home, visiting my Mom out of state. Of course THIS is the time my stupid istick50 chooses to act up. It won't fire every time, instead gives me a "Power Low" message. I hit the trigger a few more times and then it will work. Maybe. Maybe not. I've tried cleaning the contacts, charging it fully, changing the coil, turning it off and letting it rest. It's still doing this. I have a backup 3.7v stick style with a crappy tank at home, but I won't be home for another week. I won't have $ for a new vape for another month.
Pray for my sanity.
Do you have 18650s and a charger for them?

VU Sponsors